Couple of annoucements

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
First, I would like to welcome Erik (Trihonda) as a new forum moderator. I appreaciate the extra help. (that goes for you too Dan) :) Thank you!

Secondly, I aquired the PokerTableForum.com domain name (Thanks Tony!) There are no plans to start another forum. I may expand the poker table section here. The name will be used for SEO purposes. Where there is a poker table, there better be some nice poker chips too! ;)

And finally, the CPC Commemorative Chip Giveaway #2 winner will be announced later today. Good luck to everyone who entered.

Toby

Full House
Reaction score
Congrats Trihonda!

"With great power comes great responsibility"

And a ban hammer, so don't mess! ;)

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Congrats to Trihonda!

grats Eric.

When homepokertourney was going strong I answered a "where do you see your self in five years" question from my boss. I joking said "moderator of HPT". The joke was lost on him, lol. I guess cuz its not very funny. I laughed.

RowdyRawhide

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That probably explains why I got a server error when tried to got to PTF a couple days ago. Is all of the info over there lost or are transferring it over here (is that even possible)

Trihonda

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honored to be trusted for the role of moderator. I take these types of responsibilities seriously, but don't think I'll be making any groundbreaking decisions. Tommy does a great job of being present, and I'm sure not much will change.

In my career, I have a lot of authority and responsibility. It would be very easy to get into a "power-trip" at times, but that's not how I roll... I take a very laid back approach. I can't envision my deamenor being any different here on PCF. That said, being new to the moderator role, I'm sure I'll slip up somewhere. If a post gets moved/deleted, and you dissagree with that course of action, feel free to PM me and/or Tommy for clarfication. However, I can't imagine my taking any moderator action, and not having full transparency (meaning if you get a post deleted, you're likely going to get a PM with a full explanation).

Chip on!

Jeff

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wield the banhammer justly, oh WCB champ!

Congrats!

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
Congrats Erik! With great power comes great responsibility. You'll find not much changes being a moderator other then occasionally having to ban a spam account or put jbutler in a timeout ;) I kid I kid!

bivey

Full House
Reaction score
Shameless, I know. Still, I do not care...
IMG_1770.JPG

Top Bottom