Cost for BR Pro 43mm Tiki Kings - Semi Custom? (1 Viewer)

Taxi500

Two Pair
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place for this question but I wanted to know if anyone has the pricing available for a 43mm chips set of Tiki King (semi custom)? I'd be looking at a 6-800 chip set.

This pricing accurate?

Quantity
Price per chip
Price with Aligned Edges

25-99
$1.85 $2.10
100-499 $1.15 $1.40
500-999 $1.00 $1.25
1000-2999 $.90 $1.15
3000+ $.85 $1.10

I did send customer service an email.. figured this crew might know. The above is the custom 43mm chips.. but it's not really 'custom' because it's their design.

Yeah, the semi-custom offerings for the 39mm are quite a bit less expensive than the custom ones...so I'd assume the 43mm would definitely be better than the ones in the chart above.

Already ordered boys :D
1674745993747.png

Went for some "different" colorings for the chips... Getting tired of the NV vs Cali standards.. Should be fun.

When I went to their website a few days ago the were offering choice in coloring using existing art and colors for .85. Not bad. I just picked up a cash set from Jacks with alternate colors that suited me, saved even more. Nice to know I can augment down the road. If I want to, but, who would want to buy more chips, just because? That's just silly.

When I went to their website a few days ago the were offering choice in coloring using existing art and colors for .85. Not bad. I just picked up a cash set from Jacks with alternate colors that suited me, saved even more. Nice to know I can augment down the road. If I want to, but, who would want to buy more chips, just because? That's just silly.
Yeah I LOVE BR's 43mm chip feel.. I don't have a 43mm set so I thought this checked two boxes for me :) Only a slight premium.

I have 2 sets of customs, links in the sig

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom