Copag WSOP 2022 Setups (1 Viewer)

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
The Normal Copag WSOP setups throughout the years have the Year on it that the WSOP they were used in. I was watching the PokerGO 2022 Ladies Championship Final Table stream on you tube I noticed these in this event the WSOP cards that they have have no year on it. This is the first time I've seen these. I did also see on another WSOP Final table they had the ones with 2022 on them. Has anyone seen these ones without the year for sale ever?

1657213174192.png

The Normal Copag WSOP setups throughout the years have the Year on it that the WSOP they were used in. I was watching the PokerGO 2022 Ladies Championship Final Table stream on you tube I noticed these in this Years WSOP that have no year on it. This is the first time I've seen these. I did also see one on another WSOP Final table they had the ones with 2022 on them. Has anyone seen these ones without the year for sale ever?

View attachment 945227
I havent been paying attention, but final tables usually use RFID cards, which usually have different backs than the other million decks in play - is it that?

I havent been paying attention, but final tables usually use RFID cards, which usually have different backs than the other million decks in play - is it that?
you might be right. They are probably RFID Cards which they don't sell to the public. Thanks I didn't think about that.

The regular WSOP came with 2022.

The above are Copaq backup deck used as during the Lady event, the ladies keep complaining there are marked cards so they properly had to get the Copag backup deck instead.

I figured with all the fingernails and extension, they might had accidently marked the cards when sneak peaking the hole cards

1657213896886.png

Last edited:
The regular cards are bridge size. The RFID cards are poker.

The above are Copaq backup deck used as during the Lady event, the ladies keep complaining there are marked cards so they properly had to get the Copag backup deck instead.

I figured with all the fingernails and extension, they might had accidently marked the cards when sneak peaking the hole cards

Unfortunately, COPAG cards are easy to mark. There are better plastic card options out there, but COPAG cards are good value for their price.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom