Copag Playing Cards Summer Sale

David O

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would really love to participate but I like others would prefer Jumbo index. I would definitely buy some if I new they were poker size jumbo. It is a great deal and I am sure many of you will be pleased with the cards. Thanks, Joe! @palmgaming

PAZ

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for offering this Joe!
PP sent.

DJ Mack

Flush
Reaction score
Dammit... my payment just got locked as well
Although PP said it would take up to 72 hours they contacted me about a day and a half later. Two hours after sending them a three sentence PDF saying what I was buying and what PCF stands for they released the payment. I haven't heard anything from PGI yet so hopefully I'm in the hopper.

I was slightly annoyed that there was no freeform text box to resolve the issue; I got an email asking me to answer those two questions. Then when I went to the resolution center there was just a button to upload documentation, nothing to answer a few questions. And since that upload function would only take PDFs and certain image files I had to take my plain text file and convert it to PDF first. :rolleyes:

Definitely never, ever, ever going to mention PCF again to PayPal. Because, you know, sending $25.00 a pop is how the terrrrrrrists at the Pakistani Cyber Force make their money.

BNM

Flush
Reaction score
Received my first set of 12 setups. Great deal.

MatB

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Payment sent.

DJ Mack

Flush
Reaction score
My Copags just arrived in good order. Looks like I got two sets of Red/Green. It's been a while since I've played with true plastic cards. Looking forward to getting one of these sets into play soon.

MatB

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My sets arrived too. !! great stuff thanks Joe.

Top Bottom