Copag has 0% customer service. (1 Viewer)

Brew4u

Sitting Out
Reaction score
So the story goes, I have more than a few decks of copags, but I just bought a new set a week prior to my son loosing one card. I don't want to just throw them away, so I emailed them and explained the situation. I asked if they had a single card laying around that I could buy, and pay shipping. No response. A week later tried again, same results. Tried a phone call, hahah, what a joke 15 min later I figured it just isn't worth it. Oh well, I just hurts to toss half a set with maybe 4 shuffles on it.

Cheers.
Done with them.

What kind of Copags? I have a few decks which will NEVER see the light of day again.

I can be your surrogate copag relacement card dealer. Guaranteed equal to or better than 0% customer sevice. :D

What kind of Copags? I have a few decks which will NEVER see the light of day again.

I can be your surrogate copag relacement card dealer. Guaranteed equal to or better than 0% customer sevice. :D
They were the gold 1526 or some damn number large index poker.. Haha

That woul be cool and thanks for looking, J of clubs.
Turning the first card was the s. King.. Writing is on the wall.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    126.5 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
That woul be cool and thanks for looking, J of clubs.
Turning the first card was the s. King.. Writing is on the wall.
I think I can help you. I can’t look till tomorrow midday, so if I haven’t got back to you by late afternoon remind me.

There's no excuse for poor customer service. Well, I guess I won't be buying any more Copags. I'll keep the sets I have because they are fine for dealing blackjack or baccarat out of a shoe, but I'll be looking for something else for poker.

Wow what a great community, @ekricket you are bad ass sir, thanks for sending me not only one card but a set of cards.
He went out of his way to send me cards on his dime, really a cool act of kindness, I wasn't looking for a handout, I was just venting. Simply awesome.

I consider Copag cards the China Clay of plastic playing cards. They’re relatively inexpensive and do the job but why bother? You can get much better quality for not a whole lot more money.

Wow what a great community, @ekricket you are bad ass sir, thanks for sending me not only one card but a set of cards.
He went out of his way to send me cards on his dime, really a cool act of kindness, I wasn't looking for a handout, I was just venting. Simply awesome.

@navels is selling a bunch of used KEMs cheap - check out the Classifieds.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom