Copag : edge variation (2 Viewers)

CUORE3

Two Pair
Reaction score
I received Copag today.

By pure chance, I shuffled a deck under strong light and noticed this :

E5007259-1718-4BFC-B90D-08FCB9CD218B.jpeg

All hearts have very white edges. I looked on other Copag decks and I also had this more or less pronounced problem.

Nothing to report for the KEM, Fournier or Angel.

Do you have the same problem ?

Those cards are marked. I'd write them a strongly worded email with that photo attached. Get your money back.

Another reason to buy better options like desjgn, Dal Negro, amd Fournier.

I've had 6 decks of Copags and they were all fine. Bought from official website. That seems very odd. Looks like someone mixed an old and new deck together.

Reactions: DRG
Traditionally, Copag has been good at customer service. I would contact them via one of the spare cards in the deck.
I had a setup that was bowed upon opening, and they shipped a new setup right away. Took a while from Brazil, however.

I have about 12 decks of copags and one side of the card is whiter than the other. The first card on the bottom is the ace of spades and there are more than 13 “whiter” cards being shown which kind of negates your claim. I guarantee you pull the bright ones out, rotate them 180 degrees and they will all look uniform.

Edit: I counted 19

I have about 12 decks of copags and one side of the card is whiter than the other. The first card on the bottom is the ace of spades and there are more than 13 “whiter” cards being shown which kind of negates your claim. I guarantee you pull the bright ones out, rotate them 180 degrees and they will all look uniform.

Edit: I counted 19
Still, these are marked cards that a keen eye can discern and used to their advantage if put into play. These are 100% unusable cards, all one suit affected or not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom