Copag cards interest thread (1 Viewer)

You can actually get Copags for as low as $9.50/setup + shipping if you buy a dozen setups from Copagdirect.com and apply a couple of discount codes. Modianos (other than Platinum acetate) can be had for as little as $7.70/setup +shipping through Brybelly with a purchase of a dozen or more. And even PAs can be had for somewhere in the neighborhood of $16/setup +shippin through Brybelly or Modianocards.com with the purchase of a dozen or more.

Wow! This was not the deal they offered me, and they needed my business license info, estimated sales, how long I have been in business, etc.

PM sent.

Last edited:
So it looks like I will be buying lots of different, hard-to-find cards, and selecting my own favorites to offer on the Key West site for sale.

It appears Kardwell will be having a big sale on Gemaco Superflex decks in March, so I set up a group buy thread. (Per Tommy, it's in the Key West area, rather than the group buy area, since we are a vendor. )

Let's see what kind of deal we can get on some nice Gemacos. Maybe we can follow that with good deals on those other decks -- Cogaps, Modianos, Pitaniks (if we can find them).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom