Copag Bridge Size Jumbo Index Misto Saraswati (1 Viewer)

toothpic

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Saw these on Amazon and the price seems great for two decks at 11.95 shipped.

Copag Bridge Size Jumbo Index Misto Saraswati Playing Cards (Green/Orange Setup) https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B006OPWTYA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_R9P2E7BS5E8ZVA0ZNFN4

Longer delivery time but says sold by Copaq USA inc so I’ll buy a couple packs to try it out. Anyone have experience with these? I’m guessing the color combo isn’t as popular?

Edit: As @ktran noted below, it's the same price on the Copaq site and if you order two packs you get a free single deck of 2020 WSOP cards. Shipping seems a lot faster as well. I ordered and got my shipping notification the day after.
https://www.copagusa.com/

Last edited:
Hell of a deal. I'm not really for or against copags, but at that price I'd be for them.

Interesting. How do these compare to the eBay WSOP (from Pokerguru) Copags when it comes to size, index and price? Are any of the WSOP Copags cards jumbo index?

Pretty good price, i bought them for around $16 each, and as you can see, liked them enough to stock up a bit. I somewhat prefer a smaller index now, but i still use them from time to time.
They are durable, have a good feeling and i like the not so common color. My players like them too, those are easily in the top 3 of all my cards.
8BEA878B-DC88-4DA7-B207-123A6B385AD0.jpeg

Interesting. How do these compare to the eBay WSOP (from Pokerguru) Copags when it comes to size, index and price? Are any of the WSOP Copags cards jumbo index?
I don’t think any WSOP cards have jumbo index. Certainly none of the ones we’ve seen available for sale lately.

Pretty good price, i bought them for around $16 each, and as you can see, liked them enough to stock up a bit. I somewhat prefer a smaller index now, but i still use them from time to time.
They are durable, have a good feeling and i like the not so common color. My players like them too, those are easily in the top 3 of all my cards.
View attachment 895251
Do they use blue ink on the face cards with these?

I just ordered 2 setups from the official Copag USA website. You get a free 2020 WSOP deck if you get 2 setups. It's the same price as Amazon if you bought 2 setups. They also got Brazil and Neo Pets designs if that's your thing for the same price.

Not really too much of a fan of Copags, but also don't hate them. For this price they're great. I would get some cellulose cards, but I think those to tend to bow more than PVC. I would like to try design, but that's a hefty price. I'd imagine they're like KEMs in a way. The WSOP Fournier's are a bit stiff to shuffle for my taste. I guess Copags are my new favorites.

Last edited:
I just ordered 2 setups from the official Copag USA website. You get a free 2020 WSOP deck if you get 2 setups. It's the same price as Amazon if you bought 2 setups. They also got Brazil and Neo Pets designs if that's your thing for the same price.

Not really too much of a fan of Copags, but also don't hate them. For this price they're great. I would get some cellulose cards, but I think those to trend to bow more than PVC. I would like to try design, but that's a hefty price. I'd imagine they're like KEMs in a way. The WSOP Fournier's are a bit stiff to shuffle for my taste. I guess Copags are my new favorites.
This was quite the journal entry - I almost judged it but I appreciated it more. I'm going to their site to place an order and I agree with mostly everything you said. Thanks for reading my journal entry.

Not really too much of a fan of Copags, but also don't hate them. For this price they're great. I would get some cellulose cards, but I think those to tend to bow more than PVC. I would like to try design, but that's a hefty price. I'd imagine they're like KEMs in a way. The WSOP Fournier's are a bit stiff to shuffle for my taste. I guess Copags are my new favorites.
They've become my favorite, I love their bridge regular look; The feel. The font. The look!
I am about to sell all my poker size and Fornier 2012 cards for more of these!

They arrived pretty fast. 2 day shipping for at least my state. I can already say the case for the cards are better than KEMs! For the price of KEMs I'd expect at least the same. I ♥️ Brazil!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom