14 sets...

12 Red/Blue
2 Gold/Black

$14 each set shipped (within lower 48 of the U.S. only...) plus PayPal fees

copag.jpg

Last edited:
Nice price. If shipping wasn't an arm and a leg I would jump on these. Glws

Nice price. If shipping wasn't an arm and a leg I would jump on these. Glws

Understand and agree....if you're interested, how many sets. We'll figure out a shipping cost that is reasonable for both of us. PM me if you're interested...

Thanks,
Dave

Ooops, just realized that you may not be in the U.S. If not, then shipping will definitely be an issue....

Last edited:
are they standard index or jumbo?

If jumbo, I'd most likely be in for two red/blue setups

Price for shipping France ?

From what I can tell, shipping would be close to $60 to France.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Ka si tu prend je chope 1 black gold on peut partager les fdp

Maybe take 1 gold black with ka

I think shipping shipping to France is more than the cards cost...

are they standard index or jumbo?

If jumbo, I'd most likely be in for two red/blue setups

I believe these are standard. The box does not indicate...so I suspect standard. You can see in the photo the size, which appears to be standard.

These look like standard index - can you confirm?

I believe these are standard. The box does not indicate...so I suspect standard. You can see in the photo the size, which appears to be standard.

Only if you only have 2 cards... ;)

Put me on the bridge size bandwagon.

I think people usually mean this in terms of holding the deck to deal. I'm comfortable with both.

I like jumbo index for poker, and am fine with bridge sized or poker.... I prefer standard index on bridge sized for other games, and perhaps for draw poker.

I think people usually mean this in terms of holding the deck to deal. I'm comfortable with both.

I like jumbo index for poker, and am fine with bridge sized or poker.... I prefer standard index on bridge sized for other games, and perhaps for draw poker.

I prefer jumbo bridge sized. I can't see the standard very well. Especially when we don't have a dealer and have the cards at the opposite end.

I'm thinking about $ 15-20 for 2-3 decks
By the way, in our country there is absolutely idiotic law, that a citizen can not get more than 3 identical decks of cards, by mail .... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom