Convention week. Where’s everyone hanging out?? (1 Viewer)

RivieraDanny

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Maybe more so than the convention (a convenient excuse for Vegas) Its a chance to put a face to the name for us PCF’ers for those that aren’t going to make it for the meetup.

WHERE YA HANGIN OUT?

let’s have a drink and say hello!

I figured instead fo clogging up the meetup thread we could have a check in thread?

On my way

FarSparseFoal-size_restricted.gif

Have fun everyone! Very jealous

Looking for these + the old school ‘91 circus circus (THC w clown on both sides)
2F22E8F8-6085-41D1-90A1-7A607AA65CE0.jpeg

Danny, we will be staying at the Trop but will be on the move, no real plans other than bouncing around. Brie has never been to Vegas, I definitely haven't seen all of it. You have my number, we arrive around 4:30 Vegas time!

I get in tomorrow morning, going straight to the convention. Staying mid-strip at the Marriott, will be playing a couple tourneys at the Venetian and probably a lot of cash at Wynn and Aria.

I’m staying at Vdara. Playing mostly at Aria and Bellagio. I may play an O8 tourney at Orleans. Definitely watching Lightning hockey in a sports book Thursday and Saturday evening. Brewery tour either today or tomorrow.

I get in about noon Thursday, staying at Bally's until the 20th then moving to Caesar's until the 24th.

I'm planning to drop my stuff at the hotel when I arrive, then Uber down to South Point to hit the convention for a couple hours.

After that, my plans for the rest of the week are to hang out with PCFers and/or bum-hunt at the 1-2 and 2-5 NLHE tables.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom