Contact info for MSK Gaming (1 Viewer)

pedrofisk

Flush
Reaction score
Anyone have contact information for them? The website has the email kyu001@hanmail.net but it bounces back at me every time.I get a domain blocked message. Thanks!

Anyone have contact information for them? The website has the email kyu001@hanmail.net but it bounces back at me every time.I get a domain blocked message. Thanks!

Previous price list:

image-jpg.19684

Apparently they have a new printing process that allows for much better/crisper printing. Hence the new prices.

Anyone have samples of the new process?

Thanks, very helpful. I tried also emailing with another email and that seems to have gone out.

Apparently they have a new printing process that allows for much better/crisper printing. Hence the new prices.

Anyone have samples of the new process?

I originally ordered some plaques last year. Added some a couple of months ago, and even though it has sharper and clearer images, not sure if it's worth the extra 20%+ in price hike.

UPDATED: see below: the actual increase for my order was 40%

Last edited:
I originally ordered some plaques last year. Added some a couple of months ago, and even though it has sharper and clearer images, not sure if it's worth the extra 20%+ in price hike.

Can you post photos of the two types?

Anyone got the new pricing sheet? Darn 20%?

I'm trying to get a hold of them. With the time zones I may not hear until Tuesday.

Sorry guys...I misspoke. The price jump is even higher than I remembered it.

The price varies by order size obviously, but a couple of months ago I ordered 50 plaques (107x75mm), and the price was $8.12/plaque plus shipping ($74), and last year the price was $5.80/plaque (last year I ordered 45 107x75mm plaques and 25 118x82mm plaques).

Sorry guys...I misspoke. The price jump is even higher than I remembered it.

The price varies by order size obviously, but a couple of months ago I ordered 50 plaques (107x75mm), and the price was $8.12/plaque plus shipping ($74), and last year the price was $5.80/plaque (last year I ordered 45 107x75mm plaques and 25 118x82mm plaques).
Yes, a 40% increase!

Yup. And I will try to post pictures in a few days, but the difference is not worth the 40% increase. At least not based on the art/design that I had. Their new printing technique may actually make a big difference for other designs. Not sure.

Well this is throwing my plans into a bit of a tailspin. I just love the clickity-clack of the acrylic plaques.

Well this is throwing my plans into a bit of a tailspin. I just love the clickity-clack of the acrylic plaques.

Absolutely nothing like it. Everyone in our game loves them, especially the larger plaques.

Last edited:
The hardest part about plaques in our game is the interpretation with the "single-chip raise". Normally a single over-valued chip without declaration is a call, but it has been accepted that dropping a single plaque from 2 feet over the table is a declared "boom" raise.

...but yeah, people love them.

Well five days and no response from MSK. I'll try again but my hopes for contact are dwindling. @kk405 how was you experience contacting them, responsive or not?

Well five days and no response from MSK. I'll try again but my hopes for contact are dwindling. @kk405 how was you experience contacting them, responsive or not?

That's very strange. My experience has been that they are extremely responsive. always get an email back within a day (given the time difference, emails usually start coming back at 1 or 2 AM ET). And if I were up late enough, I usually exchanged several emails within minutes to get an issue resolved.

The hardest part about plaques in our game is the interpretation with the "single-chip raise". Normally a single over-valued chip without declaration is a call, but it has been accepted that dropping a single plaque from 2 feet over the table is a declared "boom" raise.

...but yeah, people love them.

LMFAO love this post.

No updates except ii got an email saying my email was being held up by their server:

"The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is:
kyu001@hanmail.net

Delay reason: SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection:

host mx2.hanmail.net [180.70.93.97]: 421 4.4.5 CCRT 66.96.188.8:

Connection refused. Server is busy(RT)"

I just requested it and got an email back saying they no longer have a price list open to public. You need to send them the size, quantity and extra options, and they will give you a quote. You can add an address to get a shipping quote as well.

I just requested it and got an email back saying they no longer have a price list open to public. You need to send them the size, quantity and extra options, and they will give you a quote. You can add an address to get a shipping quote as well.
Great, thanks a bunch. Which contact email did you use? I sent them a conversation on the board but they probably don't check that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom