Conspiracy Theories (1 Viewer)

He's the hero we deserve, not the hero we need.

I feel like the continued existence of our world is Heisenberg and karma is Jesse.

skYOFwB.gif

The fact that we haven't blown ourselves up by now is beyond comprehension. It's almost enough to make me think we're living in a simulation that is incapable of self-destruction.

Wait a minute...........

I feel like the continued existence of our world is Heisenberg and karma is Jesse.

skYOFwB.gif

The fact that we haven't blown ourselves up by now is beyond comprehension. It's almost enough to make me think we're living in a simulation that is incapable of self-destruction.

Wait a minute...........
If I didn't have kids I love I'd be leaning towards the blow the whole damn thing up and start again with microorganisms camp.

I once told someone that the whole concept of racism always seemed excessive to me. There are so many legitimate reasons to dislike human beings why create arbitrary ones?

If I didn't have kids I love I'd be leaning towards the blow the whole damn thing up and start again with microorganisms camp.

I once told someone that the whole concept of racism always seemed excessive to me. There are so many legitimate reasons to dislike human beings why create arbitrary ones?

Together we can.

Sweet Meteor of Death 2016!

I've been to Finland. It looked suspiciously similar to Sweden. Many, many beautiful, blonde people enjoying a very high standard of living and seemingly happy with life. Very suspect, IMO. And many Finns speak both Swedish and Finnish, (which is totally different and seems like a made up language). This theory seems totally legit.

Now here is a picture of a gorgeous vintage Fiat that I took in Helsinki...or was it Stockholm?!? :coffee:

IMG_6020.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom