Conspiracy theories you think are true (1 Viewer)

Oh yeah I thought of another one I believe in. The CIA was involved with trafficking drugs into the USA through the 80s/90s to fund a war in Central America. Interesting to note this was a time when the "war on drugs" was in full swing.

I wouldn’t even put this in the category of conspiracy theory anymore—though at the time Webb was treated like a pariah/lunatic and drummed out of journalism, leading to his (alleged) suicide.

It’s pretty well established now that the CIA was doing this. (Note: The excellent TV series Downfall—not the movie about Hitler’s final days—is about this topic, as is a Hollywood movie starring iirc Tom Cruise.)

I wouldn’t even put this in the category of conspiracy theory anymore—though at the time Webb was treated like a pariah/lunatic and drummed out of journalism, leading to his (alleged) suicide.

It’s pretty well established now that the CIA was doing this. (Note: The excellent TV series Downfall—not the movie about Hitler’s final days—is about this topic, as is a Hollywood movie starring iirc Tom Cruise.)

I am glad people bumped this thread because I find these topics deeply interesting but don't want to be that one guy that just won't shut up about 9/11 and JFK etc. lol.

Here is an interesting clip of Webb himself talking.

I know it is technically possible but I find it pretty crazy that he committed suicide by shooting himself twice...talk about shady af.

EDIT: whoops I forgot I already posted this a couple pages back...lol anyway still interesting.

Yeah, covert U.S. agencies funding their shenanigans south of the border with drug loot is a well-known fact at this point.

It's funny to me that this kind of thing can be known to people now, but many of those same people will still insist that "They wouldn't do that," "No one in the government could keep a secret that big," or whatever other thin excuse to not entertain the idea that there is a problem.

How long does the list need to be? Drug running, assassinations, torture, arming guerrillas, recruiting terrorists, engaging in warfare on behalf of corporations, spreading false news, manufacturing pretexts for wars of aggression, destroying evidence, ad nauseam. Some of this stuff remained under wraps for decades, and the people who were involved mostly got away with it even after the facts came to light.

The government is a cesspool of corruption and violence, and it gets worse by the day. That power attracts evil men like shit attracts flies. Evil men do evil things, and evil men with lots of power do things that defy description. It's not really a stretch to suggest that they'd plot some of those things in secret.

Already in place, it's what prevented us from going to the moon in the 60's (and since)
Wait. Are you suggesting the tinfoil construction of the LEM and Eagle weren't thick enough to pass through the intense radiation of the little known (then) Van Allan belts? :LOL: :laugh::p

Yeah, covert U.S. agencies funding their shenanigans south of the border with drug loot is a well-known fact at this point.

It's funny to me that this kind of thing can be known to people now, but many of those same people will still insist that "They wouldn't do that," "No one in the government could keep a secret that big," or whatever other thin excuse to not entertain the idea that there is a problem.

How long does the list need to be? Drug running, assassinations, torture, arming guerrillas, recruiting terrorists, engaging in warfare on behalf of corporations, spreading false news, manufacturing pretexts for wars of aggression, destroying evidence, ad nauseam. Some of this stuff remained under wraps for decades, and the people who were involved mostly got away with it even after the facts came to light.

The government is a cesspool of corruption and violence, and it gets worse by the day. That power attracts evil men like shit attracts flies. Evil men do evil things, and evil men with lots of power do things that defy description. It's not really a stretch to suggest that they'd plot some of those things in secret.

All of these things come together to inform a world view.

Another example of something that is heinous and now confirmed is the Gulf of Tonkin Incident was a lie. This is important as this was the basis for the US entering the war in Vietnam.

I think the more a person studies history the more you are open minded to consider conspiracy theories. Looking over all the shit that has happened it is hard to trust what any government or politician says.

All of these things come together to inform a world view.

Another example of something that is heinous and now confirmed is the Gulf of Tonkin Incident was a lie. This is important as this was the basis for the US entering the war in Vietnam.

I think the more a person studies history the more you are open minded to consider conspiracy theories. Looking over all the shit that has happened it is hard to trust what any government or politician says.
It’s worth noting the many apparent connections between the Laurel Canyon music scene and US military and intelligence operations. For one, Admiral George Morrison, who was commander of the US Naval forces involved in the Gulf of Tonkin, was the father of The Doors’ Jim Morrison. It goes beyond just Morrison, as well, to the point where it seems to be beyond mere coincidence.It’s an interesting subject, for sure.

It’s worth noting the many apparent connections between the Laurel Canyon music scene and US military and intelligence operations. For one, Admiral George Morrison, who was commander of the US Naval forces involved in the Gulf of Tonkin, was the father of The Doors’ Jim Morrison. It goes beyond just Morrison, as well, to the point where it seems to be beyond mere coincidence.It’s an interesting subject, for sure.

Yea I heard about this recently and it is interesting to say the least. I am not sure what to make of it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lookout_Mountain_Air_Force_Station

All my CT are now true - what about Chem trails ? Anyone know why these are happening ? No argument that they are 100% real. I just want to know why ?!?

So do u think that the aluminum in the air will eventually come down and get into the soil and make it near impossible to farm ?or get into our lungs ?

Last edited:
Now I’m at the cottage with no wifi - my internet cell provider is gunna love my bill this month #youtube

Last edited:
I love a good conversation, and can listen to conspiracy theories all day, regardless of my stance. One thing I will say is that after marrying someone in the scientific world, you realize there’s plenty of material that’s not hidden or debated but just as interesting and scary as CTs.

With recent jumps in gene editing and CRISPR (which is a great thing), scientists now have the ability to create transgenic monkeys, bridging the differences between ape and human (they’re adding human genes basically). This is great for trying to understand evolution and testing/experimenting on animals closer to human makeup, but the legitimate question has arose in global ethical groups and watchdogs, “At what point have we created an ape that is no longer ape, but human?”

TL; DR CTs are fun, I’m a little frightened by experiementing on apes with human genes and rats that can run 30 miles an hour and develop a taste for blood (legit recent scientific developments).

If the AI robot has human rights in Saudi Arabia, will the half ape have human rights ? Or voting rights ? Damn dirty apes !

No longer a conspiracy theory.

These types of products are listening devices. You couldn't pay me enough money to put one of these in my house.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technol...t-workers-listen-voice-recordings-made-users/
Old news and not that scary when you listen to how or why they do it. :p

What’s also not a conspiracy theory but creep as hell and true is how easy apps or anyone can access and turn on your phone microphone without your phone giving you any indication its on or recording.

Now someone tell me about these chem trails...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom