Congratulations to Larry for his 10k post! (1 Viewer)

Ben8257

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Not sure how I seem to stumble on these things but noticed that with this post
20210927_104501.jpg

My good friend @pltrgyst hit the "Royal Flush status" on PCF. Just wanted to say Congratulations Larry and looking forward to the next 10k! It takes serious dedication to the hobby and effort to reach this level!

See you in February for SQM buddy unless you are passing through your old DMV stomping grounds!

I guess those already in the "big kid club" should do the welcoming... but just wanted to say Congratulations Sir!

Last year at SQM with the Legend himself!
20210218_130210.jpg

Larry is not hard to see here in front of the iconic "rod n reel pier" we have @FordPickup92 , myself, @Lil Tuna , @k9dr and the double fisting party animal! Lol
20210220_164548.jpg

My felt time with greatness! @travelgirl , @pltrgyst , @k9dr and that weird bearded dude! Lol

Forever your chippin buddy Ben

Last edited:
Thanks, Ben ("the man with his finger on the pulse of PCF") and all. I thought about letting the counter sit at 9999 forever, but couldn't control myself.

And yeah, Patrick, the sock tan is kind of inevitable when you retire and spend six mornings each week on the tennis court. Wearing sandals all the rest of the day doesn't seem to help. My wife gives me sh*t about it all the time, but I just can't bring myself to use some tan out of a bottle...

Thanks, Ben ("the man with his finger on the pulse of PCF") and all. I thought about letting the counter sit at 9999 forever, but couldn't control myself.

And yeah, Patrick, the sock tan is kind of inevitable when you retire and spend six mornings each week on the tennis court. Wearing sandals all the rest of the day doesn't seem to help. My wife gives me sh*t about it all the time, but I just can't bring myself to use some tan out of a bottle...
You stay you Larry...just the way we like it

Sincere congrats Larry. I'm not into post counts on forums but for someone like you I think it is a true milestone and definitely shows a "lifetime" commitment to the hobby. You are never in the threads where ten people go back and forth posting 100s of posts; the vast majority of your stuff is things like showing pics of your crazy amounts of baller chip sets, posting pictures from meatups or planning future meat ups, actual chipper knowledge, and general grumpiness that keeps people in line. (99% of it is justified, only like 1% is yelling at clouds. ;) )

Just like all of the old school members that post here now or in the past this board and chipping is better with you in it. Good luck on 10k more bud.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom