Congrats Rick for Becoming the First "5 of a Kind" on PCF! (1 Viewer)

GianThaMan

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, never thought I'd see the day, my good old friend @Rick has become the first-ever 5 of a kind on PCF. He hit 50k posts, in just 37 days. He's really absorbed so much information over this past month and change, and it's crazy to see how many threads he's posted on. I'm not sure if he's even slept! Congrats man!

1596082122837.gif

Are you getting paid by the click? Or is this just some very odd humor? Just curious.

Are you getting paid by the click? Or is this just some very odd humor? Just curious.
Oh my god, how did you know? I guess the truth's out, I'm secretly Rick Astley, and I've been rickrolling everybody so that I could get that sweet, sweet ad revenue on Youtube.

Can someone please explain the fascination with Rick Astley on this forum? :)
It's a very old internet meme that for some reason has been popular here lately.

The basic idea is to trick someone into clicking a link to the Rick Astley video by pretending the link goes elsewhere. It was funny at first but has gotten pretty dank by now.

It's called rickrolling, you can read about some of the history at knowyourmeme.com.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom