Congrats Rick for Becoming the First "5 of a Kind" on PCF! (3 Viewers)

It's called rickrolling, you can read about some of the history at knowyourmeme.com.
latest

I fell for it! Thought it was an awesome post and job well done @GianThaMan! I guess not everyone can just enjoy a laugh, even if you knew what was happening. For the record song is awesome, I have the maturity level of a 15 year old... so maybe I don't speak for the majority but Bravo Sir!!!

I guess if we all found the same things funny, the world would be a bit more dull for it.

Anyone else come back every once in a while just to listen to Rick?? Man I love this song!! But!! I really wish I had the skills of starting one of these click bait things... I would totally pick this awesome video!! Yess!!

Do we come back to Rick Roll ourselves? Is that what you are asking?

Anybody Else still love Rick Astley? board as usual waiting for this job to get going. Decided to see what ole Rick is worth nowadays.
Screenshot_20200911-082220_Samsung Internet.jpg

Seems like a crazy number, but then again a co worker and I looked up the "cash me outside how bout dat" girl from Doctor Phil. Apparently now she is professional rapper under the name Bhad Bhabie and worth 4 million.... at this point I'm not really sure what would surprise me! Here she is flashing a stack of $1 bills thinkin shes a gangster.

Anybody Else still love Rick Astley? board as usual waiting for this job to get going. Decided to see what ole Rick is worth nowadays.
View attachment 531035
Seems like a crazy number, but then again a co worker and I looked up the "cash me outside how bout dat" girl from Doctor Phil. Apparently now she is professional rapper under the name Bhad Bhabie and worth 4 million.... at this point I'm not really sure what would surprise me! Here she is flashing a stack of $1 bills thinkin shes a gangster.

She didn’t do half bad when given a platform. I remember seeing that she pretty quickly got representation and business minded folks around her, plus all the social media and whatnot helped keep her relevant. Idk if she started her own lines or paid to represent some makeup folks. Smart girl.

Can someone please explain the fascination with Rick Astley on this forum? :)

Sorry, but the first rule of Rick Rolling is "you don't talk about Rick Rolling"
the 2nd Rule of Rick Rolling is "you don't talk about Rick Rolling"
The 3rd rule of Rick Rolling is "get as many sheep as possible to click on Rick Rolling link, sit back and giggle"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom