Wanted Complete AC Boardwalk Sample set. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Does anyone have a Complete AC Boardwalk Sample Set they'd be willing to sell? I've always wanted to get a full set of the AC Boardwalks and regret the times I had the opportunities to buy some of the Boardwalk Tourney sets for sale on here and just passed because the timing was not right. Now I am just looking for a sample set. All chips are pictured below. Thanks.

atlantic-city-boardwalk-FULLsample.JPG

One of the many I wish that I had a time machine for. I say that believing I have the largest set, I have yet to see a larger set posted. Only one close I believe is @pltrgyst and he very easily could have added on to his original purchase, we all know he rarely sells.

One of the many I wish that I had a time machine for. I say that believing I have the largest set, I have yet to see a larger set posted. Only one close I believe is @pltrgyst and he very easily could have added on to his original purchase, we all know he rarely sells.

Do you have any pics of your set? Would love to see some chip pron for Boardwalk's

Mine is unchanged from the pic in my media --
View media item 15193
-- 39mm cash set, 43mm tourney, ~2740 chips.

Being a Jersey guy, they're one of my absolute favorite sets...

Last edited:
They look beautiful, if you’re ever willing to sell, hit me up I call dibs, especially the 0.25 francs (although I doubt that will ever happen, I wouldn’t ever sell them either)

C'mon, you can't make a post like that without pics.... ;)

E43495C0-AD58-4B23-A771-330BC645BFC6.jpeg

Looks like 2960
Buy #2 was going to be at least another 1000 still kind of want another 600 quarters so I can run a .75/1.50 limit game. But really at that point way not play 1/2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom