comparison of poker chip size (1 Viewer)

RowlettTexasChipGuy

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
i know it is out there as i have seen it but i am struggling to find it now

i would like to see a photo comparison of chip sizes 39 43 46 50 52 and 55

i think somewhere there is a few pictures showing these

please help a brain dead person

thanks

36, 39, 43, 48, 50, 60
2022-01-12 15.13.10.jpg

You don't need pictures!

36mm - fun for small hands and when your table is munchkin sized
39mm - if you can't find 43mm
43mm - the gold standard IMO and nothing else compares (let the flame war begin), hard to find storage
44mm - a weird cousin of 43mm, but you can get customs, so I can't knock it; even harder to find storage for
47mm/48mm - a cool size for things like bounties and champ chips
50mm - FH&C and Plain mold Paulsons and they are awesome as a gimmick chip

Anything large is a dealer button, right? I mean, nobody plays with 108mm ... ;)

You don't need pictures!

36mm - fun for small hands and when your table is munchkin sized
39mm - if you can't find 43mm
43mm - the gold standard IMO and nothing else compares (let the flame war begin), hard to find storage
44mm - a weird cousin of 43mm, but you can get customs, so I can't knock it; even harder to find storage for
47mm/48mm - a cool size for things like bounties and champ chips
50mm - FH&C and Plain mold Paulsons and they are awesome as a gimmick chip

Anything large is a dealer button, right? I mean, nobody plays with 108mm ... ;)
Careful this could be blasphemy to @Seeking Alpha Social Club with his Winner Club Giants... pretty much the coolest set ever!
20210520_093827.jpg

And what's wrong with 48mm as playable?
20210702_154508.jpg

Careful this could be blasphemy to @Seeking Alpha Social Club with his Winner Club Giants... pretty much the coolest set ever!
Hahaha, I love oversized chips! I use my T25 FH&Cs in my oversized RHC set. Wish I had what you have there Ben; such an awesome 50mm ... but what I was really hoping to do was draw you in with my 108mm comment; I know you have a playable set of those puppies ...

Hahaha, I love oversized chips! I use my T25 FH&Cs in my oversized RHC set. Wish I had what you have there Ben; such an awesome 50mm ... but what I was really hoping to do was draw you in with my 108mm comment; I know you have a playable set of those puppies ...
No playable set brotha man... we only bought 25 of each. I was tempted... but other than yard poker when the hell would you ever use those things! Lol
20200513_155609.jpg

Only old picture I can find. But they do live over my shoulder.
20220112_165518.jpg

View attachment 845400
And what's wrong with 48mm as playable?
View attachment 845402
LOL!! Everybody has a preference. I'm just glad only me and @RainmanTrail had a taste for an all oversized set at that time the Winner Clubs were on the auction block or it would have been WAY out of my price range.

Also, if you prefer the chips on the right over the chips on the left (1st pic), or the chips in the middle over the outer chips (2nd pic) I suspect it's because you have small hands. Just sayin!!:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

20171219_034315.jpg

downloadfile-10 (1).jpg

View attachment 845512
Don’t forget Paulson’s forgettable 41mm Pro Series chips. I happen to really like my 500 piece set, although many don’t. Lightish chips only available with white spots in 4 colors and with pretty large inlays.
I have a few, those look awesome. But the ones that I do have, they just seem cheaper made than most Paulsons (like they will damage easier). Good point though. I will have to add those to the size pile next time! Lol

just to be clear......i seem to be getting lots of HATE(lol)

I am thinking 43 for lower denomination chips in my tourney set
46 for the higher denoms
and 50 for my bounty chips

Attachments

• Lone Star Poker Series-V5-01.jpg
    Lone Star Poker Series-V5-01.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 43
I wonder whats the largest diameter chips anyone ever actually USED as a playable set?:unsure:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom