Community Chip Design! (1 Viewer)

MoscowRadio

Flush
Reaction score
Hey guys! I know that many of you, like myself, like the simplicity of the South Point chips that were used on a few seasons of Poker After Dark, High Stakes Poker, and the entirety of The Big Game. However, I also know that many of you, also like myself, hated the super fugly inlays that were used on these chips as well as the lackluster $5000 grey chip with black edge spots, so here's what I'm proposing to those of you who do like the design:

Let's come up with something cool for the label and the 5k chip! The label that is shown in the mock-up is only a place holder for the moment. I thought it would be cool to do some sort of color matching to the chip, but not as extreme as the original South Points.

So let me hear your thoughts! Inlay text, colors, and a color scheme for the 5k chip!

F1IinG4h.png

EDIT: I decided to make a mock-up changing the T100 chip to more closely resemble the ones used in the Heads-Up Championship at Caesar's Palace; mostly because I'm a total sucker for grey T100 chips.

s2fgFMyh.png

Last edited:
i think these look phenomenal. Do you have an AI file you're using to make those clay looking edge spots on ceramic hybrid chips? I'm thinking of doing a similar style.

i think these look phenomenal. Do you have an AI file you're using to make those clay looking edge spots on ceramic hybrid chips? I'm thinking of doing a similar style.

Thank you! I don’t though. I measure and make the edge spots in Photoshop and then use a layer mask to make the spots look more realistic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom