Common Jumbo Index Card for WPT/some Bracelet Events (1 Viewer)

Vyrn

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Curious to see if anybody has ever noticed this certain deck style I've seen on many of the TV poker videos available on Youtube. I swear, they've been featured more than any other card I've seen. It has a very simple checkered back, poker-width with jumbo indexes, but it doesn't have a brand name on the logo of the ace of spades, or any other really defining features. Even though they seem so prevalent, it's difficult for me to make out who made them/if they are available for sale. Here's a link to a video with them:

Anyone familiar with the card brand PokerStars is using? I like the checkered backs, but in all honesty I've removed Bees from my home game rotation because we've found they require much more restocking than plastics. I know Copag makes one with a interesting checkered back design but I have that one and it's clearly different from the video's. I have to imagine events like these could be using some really exclusive decks, or at least some of the nice plastic ones like Copag's.

Bonus: Another one I can't identify among the major plastic card brands is featured in this video:
. These look sleek as hell. Anybody have a lead on that one?

Thanks,
Vyrn

VIDEO 1 That's Cartamundi with full bleed... Propably custom made
VIDEO 2 Faded Spade

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom