Coming soon! (1 Viewer)

I think he plans on adding a sample set.

Right, but I'm setting up an order for others, keeping none for myself. I don't think I can make the math work out anyways so if I desire a sample set it would have to be after the initial buy.

Oh well, was worth a shot to try!

I don't think a sample set would fall under the percentages.

He might limit the number of sample sets one could buy though.

I don't think a sample set would fall under the percentages.

He might limit the number of sample sets one could buy though.

It would put me over the limit of chips to order AND throw the percentages per chip over the thresholds.

Would Jim bang an order if it was one chip over the limit of each denomination on a 1000+ chip order?
5.499999% is 5% if you round it in a certain way...try it and see! But I'm guessing there would be more chips for the rest of us.

I've tried to love these chips: the mintiness, the interesting way they hit the market, and the fact that I have been waiting for a very long time to take part in another TCR sale - Jim is the freaking man. But they don't sing to me, so I'm going to sit this one out and watch the frenzy on Sunday with a big bucket of popcorn.

I feel the same way.
I wish there were some THC's in the mix :(

I assumed he would look at each order and approve or not approve each one...I would also think he’d pick up on it if it seemed like a sample set was being added in the order and just allow it...but this is my first rodeo, so I can’t speak with any conviction....

Does anybody actually change their clocks anymore? My phone, computer, cable box and alarm clock are my 4 primary clocks, and are all self-adjusting. Hell, it'll probably be a week before I realize the clock is off in my truck, since my car's clock also automatically adjusts.
Car, stove, and watch, that’s it

Does anybody actually change their clocks anymore? My phone, computer, cable box and alarm clock are my 4 primary clocks, and are all self-adjusting. Hell, it'll probably be a week before I realize the clock is off in my truck, since my car's clock also automatically adjusts.
Oven, microwave and car.

What’s a buying buddy ?
How does that work?
A 2,000 chip order of JACK chips was the maximum order back in March when they were released to this forum...total cost of that order got upwards of $5k, so members were teaming up to split the cost (and the chips) of one large order...but they're pretty much (if not all) sold out now.

Welcome to the forum!

A 2,000 chip order of JACK chips was the maximum order back in March when they were released to this forum...total cost of that order got upwards of $5k, so members were teaming up to split the cost (and the chips) of one large order...but they're pretty much (if not all) sold out now.

Welcome to the forum!
thank you for the warm welcome. how many chips does each person usually get ? Does this ussually result in a lot of decent chips for cheap ?

thank you for the warm welcome. how many chips does each person usually get ? Does this ussually result in a lot of decent chips for cheap ?
There is usually a pretty high variance (I ended up with about 600 cash chips)...you just need to follow closely and find the right couple of buyers to go in on a sale with...The JACK chips are popping up already in the classifieds, so if you love them, you can buy some...the fracs, and high denomination chips are quite costly though...$1's through $100's can be found at a pretty reasonable price though...you might want to follow @TheChipRoom so you are alerted as to when they put new lots of chips up for sale...JACK's sold out instantly, TWICE!

There is usually a pretty high variance (I ended up with about 600 cash chips)...you just need to follow closely and find the right couple of buyers to go in on a sale with...The JACK chips are popping up already in the classifieds, so if you love them, you can buy some...the fracs, and high denomination chips are quite costly though...$1's through $100's can be found at a pretty reasonable price though...you might want to follow @TheChipRoom so you are alerted as to when they put new lots of chips up for sale...JACK's sold out instantly, TWICE!
Just liked the chip room for alerts THE JACK chips are defenitly eye catching to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom