Columbus missing chips (2 Viewers)

L3urntout

Two Pair
Reaction score
I was hoping anyone in Columbus could keep any eye out for some chips if it shows up locally, appears I was the victim of some porch pirates when I was out for the day before Thanksgiving

Missing are a small lot of various singles from @Hammer2171 as well as 2 racks of secondary Jack 25 watermelons, 1 rack of Jack $100 secondaries.

@toynoob
@Eastwik

Would appreciate if y'all could tag anyone else in columbus.

Thanks,

I was hoping anyone in Columbus could keep any eye out for some chips if it shows up locally, appears I was the victim of some porch pirates when I was out for the day before Thanksgiving

Missing are a small lot of various singles from @Hammer2171 as well as 2 racks of secondary Jack 25 watermelons, 1 rack of Jack $100 secondaries.

@toynoob
@Eastwik

Would appreciate if y'all could tag anyone else in columbus.

Thanks,

There is always porch pirates, but right now is the prime time for porch pirates with all of the online shopping during the holidays, be very cautious of knowing/checking when your package is going to be arriving if you don’t have the safest/hidden delivery spot. Luckily I have a letterbox for USPS to deliver to and a big pillar on my front porch that the other delivery people can hide my packages behind. Plus I don’t have to worry about them pirates in my neighborhood, it might help having 3 neighbors on my col de sac street who are cops with their patrol cars parked out front everyday. I’m sorry to hear about that man, maybe one of your neighbors has a surveillance camera to check to see who it was or maybe get a license plate number or something. It’s never good to hear about these things.... I have another package (2 racks Cancun $5s) I sent out the sane day and they are lost in transit or something. On November 27 or 28th it said out for delivery, and now it says still awaiting delivery scan... Very frustrating, but I couldn’t imagine the feeling you are going through right now. You can always set up your address for signature required, so the packages won’t get left outside when you aren’t home. Sorry again mate, I hope that POS gets karma back their way.

There is always porch pirates, but right now is the prime time for porch pirates with all of the online shopping during the holidays, be very cautious of knowing/checking when your package is going to be arriving if you don’t have the safest/hidden delivery spot. Luckily I have a letterbox for USPS to deliver to and a big pillar on my front porch that the other delivery people can hide my packages behind. Plus I don’t have to worry about them pirates in my neighborhood, it might help having 3 neighbors on my col de sac street who are cops with their patrol cars parked out front everyday. I’m sorry to hear about that man, maybe one of your neighbors has a surveillance camera to check to see who it was or maybe get a license plate number or something. It’s never good to hear about these things.... I have another package (2 racks Cancun $5s) I sent out the sane day and they are lost in transit or something. On November 27 or 28th it said out for delivery, and now it says still awaiting delivery scan... Very frustrating, but I couldn’t imagine the feeling you are going through right now. You can always set up your address for signature required, so the packages won’t get left outside when you aren’t home. Sorry again mate, I hope that POS gets karma back their way.
Yeah bad timing in that I couldn't be there for a day, and our delivery is erratic. Sometimes it gets put in our door coded building, sometimes it actually makes it in our lock mailboxes, sometimes its literally outside the door code, you never actually know. I'm actually kinda baffled that this didn't get put in the locked box since it isn't too large sized.

Not the worst thing, just sad because whoever took it won't appreciate it like the members on this forum lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom