Colors for Hot Stamp set (1 Viewer)

AK Chip

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I went with these colors for my new tournament set.
I’ve already ordered so don’t judge to harshly lol.
Dg green 25
Retro blue 100
Bright white 500
Dg tiger 1,000
Retro lavender 5000

Bright white is my favorite CPC color so I had to make it a chip that is used in every tournament.
View media item 17725

I am with frogzilla as for the way I would have got, however, I really like their decision also, it has some gusto to it.

I thought you loved purple?
In for a sample set please?
Mike
Purple and white are my CPC colors. I wanted non weighted colors with this set. So no purple.
Luckily I have another CPC set in mind that will have purple!!

Love the unweighted lineup -- my very similar fantasy solids set uses dg green, peacock, retro lavender, tiger, and bright white.

Love the unweighted lineup -- my very similar fantasy solids set uses dg green, peacock, retro lavender, tiger, and bright white.
I had that line up with my Pat's set. I was close to using it again but we hardly ever get the 5,000 in play so the whites would never get on the felt. For me it was a choice between using white as 100 or 500..

I'm pretty sure I will order Retro Red T-5's to go with the set.

I had that line up with my Pat's set. I was close to using it again but we hardly ever get the 5,000 in play so the whites would never get on the felt. For me it was a choice between using white as 100 or 500..

I'm pretty sure I will order Retro Red T-5's to go with the set.
Ah, makes sense. We have T20k starting stacks with T5000s used for re-buys and T500 color-ups, so quite a few are in play at the end, including those in stacks from the start. I wanted peacock, tiger, and bright white as the workhorse chips, being my fav CPC colors. Using BW for T5000 also saves some coin over the other denoms.

No real need for T25k chips (dg yellow, I suppose), which is fine by me. Retro red would make for a good bounty chip choice, too.

Mock up is on the scrown not the A-mold but you get the idea.
untitled.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom