Wanted Color Sample Kits - Matsui, Abbiati and Sun-Fly (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saoliver

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
88   0   1
I'm considering making a limit set on plastic chips. I want to play around with the colors.

Does anybody have color sample kits from Matsui, Abbiati and Sun-Fly that I could buy or borrow? :)

For a limit set from Abbiati it could make sense to get 1000 (or more) fully custom chips of your workhorse to meet the MOQ and then the necessary high denom chips from their Quick Delivery line (low or no MOQ, not sure which), provided they offer something that tickles your fancy. :D

I'm considering making a limit set on plastic chips. I want to play around with the colors.

Does anybody have color sample kits from Matsui, Abbiati and Sun-Fly that I could buy or borrow? :)
Not for nothing, I could see getting in on this if you wanted other's as a way to get a ton of workhorse chips to get past the minimum orders. Been thinking about a limit set and this makes a lot of sense.

Not for nothing, I could see getting in on this if you wanted other's as a way to get a ton of workhorse chips to get past the minimum orders. Been thinking about a limit set and this makes a lot of sense.
I'm thinking 43mm.

Abbiati is my ideal choice. But the cost is prohibitive. Sun-Fly is the best price, but the colors don't seem as vibrant, and I want super bright colors.

Matsui is in the middle on price and colors...but they are so damn slippery. :cautious:

I'm thinking 43mm.

Abbiati is my ideal choice. But the cost is prohibitive. Sun-Fly is the best price, but the colors don't seem as vibrant, and I want super bright colors.

Matsui is in the middle on price and colors...but they are so damn slippery. :cautious:
Some Matsui are WAY worse than others, but they are much slicker than anything clay and slicker than Abbiati. If you got Matsui and are willing to do the 'figure 8 with ultra fine sand paper' they come out way better, probably similar to Abbiati.

I'd say the Matsui colors are more vibrant than Abbiati, or at least on the crown plaza set.

I've got an Abbiati color kit on the way. Anyone have a Matsui kit to borrow or buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom