• #6 - Mint Green/Chocolate

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • #7 - True Green/Evergreen

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • #8 - True Green/Chocolate

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess how many chips would cross into the 'overkill' territory? 2 racks per player, then sub with $20's (or $100's)

Do you mind if I ask what the cost is after the discount?
I'm not 100% sure yet - I'm probably going with the ABC chipco blank, which has an up-charge. I haven't asked for a quote yet. I ordered 2 barrels of samples of my $1 chip to compare, as my original blank was from GOCC which seems to have closed.

Yeah - 1600 chips isn't all that much more, so I might as well.

Us chip addicts are easy to coerce lol

I should have to boxes of chips arriving today. Hopefully anyways. I'm not confident in usps. One of the boxes has been floating around the area for a few extra days :(

Can this be accomplished with 1600?
The next level (6), if you want to do square pyramid with stacks of 20, requires 1820. You could shave off 120 by not making it solid (won’t be able to tell visually), and the other 100 use value chips for top two levels.

If you instead do a triangle base pyramid, 7 levels is 1680...1600 for bottom 5 levels and 80 for your value chips.

The next level (6), if you want to do square pyramid with stacks of 20, requires 1820. You could shave off 120 by not making it solid (won’t be able to tell visually), and the other 100 use value chips for top two levels.

If you instead do a triangle base pyramid, 7 levels is 1680...1600 for bottom 5 levels and 80 for your value chips.
Thanks! Now what color should I get? I'll bring the samples on Saturday.

Same, but IMHO any of the ones with the evergreen text & line work look awesome. 5>3>1
So you like the evergreen line colors better than the contrasting chocolate? I'm torn with this decision.

So you like the evergreen line colors better than the contrasting chocolate? I'm torn with this decision.

Yes sir I do, I much prefer the greater contrast that the darker green color provides, I find them much easier to read. I think it's more consistent with the yellow chip (and the rest of the chips in the set). Compared to the bold purple on the yellow, the brown as printed looks a hair faded to me . If the chocolate was dark chocolate, that may work better :LOL: :laugh: It may just be the computer screen, I liked the chocolate color more in the mock up, but in comparing the mock up to the actual chip scan, the brown looks a good deal lighter:

Looks like Mint/Evergreen has a slight lead over Lime/Evergreen. I do think these work the best - decisions, decisions.

I liked the chocolate color more in the mock up, but in comparing the mock up to the actual chip scan, the brown looks a good deal lighter:
It did print lighter than it displayed, which is why we all get samples, right??

Bump for the poll! Hope to order as early as tomorrow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom