Colony Club CPC custom cash set pr0n (1 Viewer)

Chips over Katy, no contest. Chips-in-hand are forever.... plenty of sexy Katy pics/vids around.

@Puggy Katy finally got her sample set and she looks very impressed.

MkSxcoU.gif
This pic sapped a good 38 seconds of my life. Usually something like this takes at least 45 seconds.

@Puggy are you ordering your secondaries for the next MD-50 run (soon, we're at CPC's 3-month order cut-off point)

If so, samples.... :)

@Puggy are you ordering your secondaries for the next MD-50 run (soon, we're at CPC's 3-month order cut-off point)
If so, samples.... :)

@Toby Naah, not yet. I have the funds, but I have to collect some more to my bank account. Just in case.
Might not be secondary $1's at all. Might be a tourney set... ;). We'll see.

If at any point for whatever reason a sample should become available, please do consider me :)

@AdamAAAA
Sorry. I'm all out the whole sample sets. I have only some $0.25's and $1's left and one last $20. Fivers and hundos are gone.
If those will do, PM me and I will calculate the price with shipping.

Last edited:
Good lord, Pasi. I was absent when these chips came in, and they're spectacular! You and John really did a terrific job on these. (y) :thumbsup:

Just seen this thread pop up again, awesome chips, then the realization i have a sample set 2 feet away and they come out for a fondle :)

Ok folks, thanks for bearing up with me.
I have not yet seen the actual chips, courage has ;)

Already at this point I want to give my most sincere thanks for
@Johnny5 for the artword to die for. John: I really loved working with you again. Always a pleasure.
@David Spragg for the greatest customer service ever. Thank you also for replying my numerous emails and questions without any frustration.
* All of the folks at CPC for making my dream custom set. At this time I do not know, if and when I will continue with a tournament set.
@ courage for taking care of reshipping the sample sets for chippers in the US and Canada
* all the fellow chippers for the nice comments and also for the typed fingers. Have loved them all, as you all know. You folks are marvellous people and friends.

So am I still waiting....but only a couple of weeks more. Now I shut up, and give you the first pics of Colony Club customs (thanks courage, for snapping these photos):

View attachment 21773 View attachment 21774 View attachment 21775

I will ship the sample sets for the europeans as soon as I get my chips.

Those are really really nice ... love 'em

Can you just allow CPC to replace the Atlantic club set with this set on their stock design? These would be the fan favorite by far

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom