Colony Club CPC custom cash set pr0n (1 Viewer)

Always if offered :D
These kind?

image.jpg

Yeah I am totally kidding about "stealing" your dollar combo but it is just so frickin cool to me.

And so it continues. Pretty much locked on with these colors ATM (DG tiger might change to dark blueish, but not sure yet)
I have some ideas about the edgespots, but at this point they will stay in my head for now.

CC.png

Great news Bentax.....Now the last in line mipevi, MD Mike and 72o....will check if I have two or three left. Might have only two, but will re-check.

Reactions: 72o
Great news Bentax.....Now the last in line mipevi, MD Mike and 72o....will check if I have two or three left. Might have only two, but will re-check.
Pugsy don't worry man. Keep those beauts with the set.

I got some amazing samples in the mail yesterday! What a nice Christmas gift. They were postmarked in September! Every single chip was a work of art!

I got some amazing samples in the mail yesterday! What a nice Christmas gift. They were postmarked in September! Every single chip was a work of art!
Glad they made it safe and sound :)
Merry Christmas Jeff.

I just saw the Colony Hotel while watching the Orange Bowl.

Last edited:
Received a sample set today thanks to @bentax1978

Puggy these are even better in person. Out of this world. Anyone who thinks CPC color palette isn't great needs to see these to see how to make the colors POP.

Honestly think you could sell sets of these in a heartbeat.

Time for the hard questions: your own set of Colony Club in whatever breakdown you desire or one hour (okay let's be honest - 20 minutes) with Puggy's beloved Katy Perry?

Time for the hard questions: your own set of Colony Club in whatever breakdown you desire or one hour (okay let's be honest - 20 minutes) with Puggy's beloved Katy Perry?

Katy perry on top of both sets?

No brainer and being 50+ makes it even more easy.

200 - .25s
2000 - 1s (limit)
500 - 5s
300 - 20s
100 - 100s

That set will last much much longer than 1 hour...

No brainer and being 50+ makes it even more easy.

200 - .25s
2000 - 1s (limit)
500 - 5s
300 - 20s
100 - 100s

That set will last much much longer than 1 hour...

You can always re-order Colonies, but you can't order or re-order Katy...

Didn't know ordering was an option. Either way my breakdown would cost more than $10K so I'll take the chips. What does KP charge by the hour?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom