Colony Club CPC custom cash set pr0n (1 Viewer)

20151221_174657_zpsodesnipi.jpg

Got my sample set today. Thanks, @Puggy !

I declare these to be a triumph! Bravo!

20151221_174657_zpsodesnipi.jpg

Got my sample set today. Thanks, @Puggy !

I declare these to be a triumph! Bravo!

I got a package Friday that obviously had chips inside of it. I was right. It was some SP chips I had bought off of @bivey .

I'm really wanting to fondle that quarter and 1.00 chip.

Nope. I'm sure there floating around out there somewhere. I'll post pictures as soon as I get them. Tis the season for the mail to slow down. No worries Sir.

All right. Keep me posted. I have but two more extra sample sets free. I will keep one reserved for you just in case (another one is already reserved for mipevi).

Still waiting on mine as well. Fingers crossed here as well.

FRAK! So now it's two "still waiting". We'll figure it out somehow...if need be, I will tax my replacements then...Also pls keep me posted.

FRAK! So now it's two "still waiting". We'll figure it out somehow...if need be, I will tax my replacements then...Also pls keep me posted.

Dude.......I'm not worried. They'll get here when they get here. When they do. You'll be the first to know.

If you run out of reserve sample sets and someone that ordered one doesn't receive their set let me know. I suppose I could part with my second set to help someone out.

Yes but then pulled out due to low funds. Then I was talking to Daniel about missing out and he mentioned he ordered two and was kind enough to sell me one.

Awesome, glad you got one :)

Only had phone access last night so I didn't want to type to much. Plus my wife just got back into town and it wouldn't look good if I fired up the laptop.

WOW dude. These are fricken awesome. Their sexy online. Having them live just brings a different wow factor to them. I've always loved the quarter and one. I always "thought" the five, 20, and 100 would be to busy for me. I couldn't have been more wrong. This set pops in its entirety.

I brought them to work with me so that I could reflect on them (yes, I said reflect, lol).

Thanks dd :)

When I was taking those blacklight shots, my first thought was: "Sheesh, the fiver lacks a DG edgespot".
That didnt' pop up in blacklight like the others did. Then I realised the base of the fiver is DG Arc Yellow.
I was like: "Phewwww, NOT it pops up LOL".

The fiver was not my favorite at first, but after I saw them in blackilght, even I can't pick up my favorite.
IMO the biggest reasons they look so good is really Johnny5, who did an extraordinary great job with the
inlays and CPC, which has a QG second to none. Teh chips look exactly like in those J5's mockups.

Glad you like them. They will get more play already on New Year's Eve :)

These are absolutely gorgeous. What would it take for me to get my paws on those! ;)

I only have two sample sets left. One is reserved for a fellow finn and another one to bentax, if he doesn't receive his sample set,
which is on it's way to him now. If he does get it finally, then I can release the very last sample set for you. Then they're all gone,
except for some individual chips.

Yes but then pulled out due to low funds. Then I was talking to Daniel about missing out and he mentioned he ordered two and was kind enough to sell me one.

There are some sets you just can't afford to miss out on... This being one of those! :)

There are some sets you just can't afford to miss out on... This being one of those! :)
Yup I inexcusably missed out somehow and kick myself every time I see the pr0n.

Yup I inexcusably missed out somehow and kick myself every time I see the pr0n.

Would like to help out, but I think no can do at this point. mipevi and bentax (or MD Mike in queue, if he confirms) will take the last two sets.
I have some $0.25's, $1s, $5's and $20's, but all hundos will be gone.

Reactions: 72o
Would like to help out, but I think no can do at this point. mipevi and bentax (or MD Mike in queue, if he confirms) will take the last two sets.
I have some $0.25's, $1s, $5's and $20's, but all hundos will be gone.
No worries!! My fault.

I only have two sample sets left. One is reserved for a fellow finn and another one to bentax, if he doesn't receive his sample set,
which is on it's way to him now. If he does get it finally, then I can release the very last sample set for you. Then they're all gone,
except for some individual chips.
How about a full set?? :)

They're all awesome Pasi, but I'm going to order a few hundred of that dollar color combo fo sho (with my own inlay of course)! :D

They're all awesome Pasi, but I'm going to order a few hundred of that dollar color combo fo sho (with my own inlay of course)! :D

Thanks. Naturally, you're perfectly allowed to do that. I have no rights for the color combos. So go for it ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom