College tribute set (1 Viewer)

Darson

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Some of you may have seen the college tribute set I had done in cards mold. Half the set is here with me and the other half with a buddy on London for when we have our summer poker games. The set is designed to echo the ethnic/national heritage of my college crew: Denmark-Scotland-Sri Lanka-India & the UK.

EE7E10AB-D293-495C-96E7-3D3670DC4205.jpeg

Now I kinda wanna do the same in clay... Am I being silly?

1669746806487.png

Cool. I like the colors on these! The cpc mocked red chip doesn't give me Denmark vibes though. Need some bright white spots on there like on the cards molds version.

And also if you go for CPC, you should hire a designer and spend some serious time in the inlay to make it look professional. The current inlay looks decent, but is a little too simplistic and almost look like it's made using paint.

Some of you may have seen the college tribute set I had done in cards mold. Half the set is here with me and the other half with a buddy on London for when we have our summer poker games. The set is designed to echo the ethnic/national heritage of my college crew: Denmark-Scotland-Sri Lanka-India & the UK.

View attachment 1031233

Now I kinda wanna do the same in clay... Am I being silly?

View attachment 1031234
Damn that 100 is perfect!

My Danish buddy is actually half Danish and half Brazilian - maybe I change the frac to Brazil? I didn't want to add white to the Danish chip as it puts white in 4 out of 5 chips in the set.

1669761500779.png

And since @timinater did the cards molds, he'll also be on the hook for these!

Cool. I like the colors on these! The cpc mocked red chip doesn't give me Denmark vibes though. Need some bright white spots on there like on the cards molds version.

And also if you go for CPC, you should hire a designer and spend some serious time in the inlay to make it look professional. The current inlay looks decent, but is a little too simplistic and almost look like it's made using paint.

Having a designer look at it is always a good idea, but I love the simplicity of the label design, looks sophisticated and regal if you ask me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom