Collection (1 Viewer)

nickkogon

Waiting List
Reaction score
Quick pic of my growing collection of setups. Not pictured are Faded Spade 2.0s which are our daily drivers at our bi-weekly game
C8AF4636-91E6-4162-97B8-29B32A150190.jpeg

From top to bottom left to right:
Da Vinci Ruote Standard Index
NTP Jumbo Index
Kem Arrow (Red/Blue) Standard Index
Kem Arrow (Black/Gold) Standard Index
Desjgn Classic Victorian
Desjgn Classic Flourish
Kem Arrow Jumbo Index
Kem Jacquard Jumbo Index
Gemaco Renaissance Jumbo Index
Modiano Plastic Acetate Jumbo Index
Copag 1546 Jumbo Index
Copag Unique
Faded Spade 1.0 (Poker Size)
Faded Spade (Bridge Size)
Copag Dual Pip Index
Bicycle Prestige Jumbo Index
Modiano Jumbo Index
Bicycle Prestige Dura-Flex Standard Index

Have a couple new setups on the way as well. Just ordered some Piatniks and some EPT Copags just because I liked the back design

I love Cards... collecting them can be quite addictive. I was on Chiptalk years ago and stopped looking at poker chip related stuff, because I was spending too much on poker related supplies. I was told that no one needs five sets of chips and several decks of cards...
Here are some of my cards. I didn't put any Kems or Copags in the pic. Most of these sets are 10-12 years old. I bought some Desjgns off eBay and discovered he was a vendor here (and then ordered more).
Cards.jpg

Top, then Left to Right:
NTP Blanco, NTP Bridge Green/Yellow Jumbo, NTP Bridge Red/Blue Jumbo, Modiano Super Fiori (Poker, 4-PIP), Modiano Cristallo Pink, Modiano Bridge 4 Color 4-PIP, NTP Blackjack Green, NTP Blackjack Yellow, NTP Blackjack Blue, NTP Blackjack Red, Modiano Poker Green/Brown, Modiano Cristallo Blue, Modiano Poker 4 Color, NTP Ramino red, NTP Ramino Blue, NTP Floreale Red, NTP Floreale Green, Modiano Poker Red/Blue, Modiano Cristallo Red, Modiano Platinum Poker Regular, Modiano Blackjack Red/Blue, Modiano Bridge Red/Blue, Modiano Blackjack Green/Brown, Modiano Cristallo Green, Desjgn Paisley Black, Bicycle Prestige Red & Blue, Desjgn Victorian Red/Blue, Desjgn Victorian Black/Yellow, Desjgn Victorian Orange/Brown, Desjgn Paisley Green, Desjgn Paisley Yellow, Desjgn Paisley Purple, Dal Negro Freedom Poker Red/Blue Jumbo, Dal Negro Freedom Poker Red/Blue Jumbo Security Ink, Dal Negro Freedom Poker Red/Blue Std Security, Dal Negro Freedom Poker Red/Blue Std, Dal Negro Freedom Poker Red/Blue 4-PIP, Dal Negro Freedom Poker Green/Brown Jumbo, Dal Negro Freedom Poker Green/Brown Std, Dal Negro Freedom Bridge Green/Brown Jumbo, Dal Negro Grand Slam Bridge 4-PIP (also called Torcellos), Dal Negro Torcello Poker Red/Blue 4-PIP, Dal Negro Torcello Blanco, Dal Negro Royal Poker Std, Dal Negro Royal Poker Jumbo, Dal Negro Superstar(?) Poker Red/Blue Jumbo, Dal Negro Bridge Green/Brown Std (not sure of name), Dal Negro Star Poker Green/Brown Std, Piatnik No. 1360 Poker Red/Blue 4-PIP, Fournier Bridge Fleur De Lis Jumbo, Fournier 2800 Poker Red/Blue Jumbo, Gemaco Poker Red/Blue Jumbo (not sure what these are), Gemaco Monarch Poker Red/Black Std

Dal Negro/NTP, Fournier, and Desjgn Victorians are my favorites

I love Cards... collecting them can be quite addictive. I was on Chiptalk years ago and stopped looking at poker chip related stuff, because I was spending too much on poker related supplies. I was told that no one needs five sets of chips and several decks of cards...
Here are some of my cards. I didn't put any Kems or Copags in the pic. Most of these sets are 10-12 years old. I bought some Desjgns off eBay and discovered he was a vendor here (and then ordered more).
View attachment 367921
Top, then Left to Right:
NTP Blanco, NTP Bridge Green/Yellow Jumbo, NTP Bridge Red/Blue Jumbo, Modiano Super Fiori (Poker, 4-PIP), Modiano Cristallo Pink, Modiano Bridge 4 Color 4-PIP, NTP Blackjack Green, NTP Blackjack Yellow, NTP Blackjack Blue, NTP Blackjack Red, Modiano Poker Green/Brown, Modiano Cristallo Blue, Modiano Poker 4 Color, NTP Ramino red, NTP Ramino Blue, NTP Floreale Red, NTP Floreale Green, Modiano Poker Red/Blue, Modiano Cristallo Red, Modiano Platinum Poker Regular, Modiano Blackjack Red/Blue, Modiano Bridge Red/Blue, Modiano Blackjack Green/Brown, Modiano Cristallo Green, Desjgn Paisley Black, Bicycle Prestige Red & Blue, Desjgn Victorian Red/Blue, Desjgn Victorian Black/Yellow, Desjgn Victorian Orange/Brown, Desjgn Paisley Green, Desjgn Paisley Yellow, Desjgn Paisley Purple, Dal Negro Freedom Poker Red/Blue Jumbo, Dal Negro Freedom Poker Red/Blue Jumbo Security Ink, Dal Negro Freedom Poker Red/Blue Std Security, Dal Negro Freedom Poker Red/Blue Std, Dal Negro Freedom Poker Red/Blue 4-PIP, Dal Negro Freedom Poker Green/Brown Jumbo, Dal Negro Freedom Poker Green/Brown Std, Dal Negro Freedom Bridge Green/Brown Jumbo, Dal Negro Grand Slam Bridge 4-PIP (also called Torcellos), Dal Negro Torcello Poker Red/Blue 4-PIP, Dal Negro Torcello Blanco, Dal Negro Royal Poker Std, Dal Negro Royal Poker Jumbo, Dal Negro Superstar(?) Poker Red/Blue Jumbo, Dal Negro Bridge Green/Brown Std (not sure of name), Dal Negro Star Poker Green/Brown Std, Piatnik No. 1360 Poker Red/Blue 4-PIP, Fournier Bridge Fleur De Lis Jumbo, Fournier 2800 Poker Red/Blue Jumbo, Gemaco Poker Red/Blue Jumbo (not sure what these are), Gemaco Monarch Poker Red/Black Std

Well...looks like I’ve got some catching up to do!

View attachment 367921
Top, then Left to Right:

Dang.

I hate it you guys can orders decks so easily.....

Are you collecting only plastic cards?
I started because of cardistry and magic, so mine are all paper cards.. But i think i will start using them in poker games..
IMG_20200401_111200.jpg

Awesome setups guys!
I too am obsessed with cards! I was in Paris and ran out of time before I could get to a small card museum that I found out about way too late in the trip!

Is there a card INDEX thread anywhere...?

View attachment 367921
Top, then Left to Right:

This is an awesome collection. Would you consider selling any of these decks? I've been on the hunt for a Dal Negro set up for a while now. Thanks for the great picture!

Okay, love the picture of the cards, but the cupholders caught my eye. Are they slide outs? The doubles that are together, are they one slide out or together?
Yep, they're all separate holders that can be slid into a rail in the middle of or on the corner of the long ends of the table, or on either corner of the short ends of the table!

Yep, they're all separate holders that can be slid into a rail in the middle of or on the corner of the long ends of the table, or on either corner of the short ends of the table!
Hmmm... interesting. This is a thread about cards, so if you have any pictures of the underside and how it works can you message me? I have been looking for cupholder ideas for years that maybe can improve upon the swingouts that I currently use.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom