Collection storage pr0n? (1 Viewer)

Nothing fancy here
1AFB05C2-D1AB-4C50-BB4E-A98A1D6170CB.jpeg

Not exactly what OP is looking for, but here is the coolest piece of chip storage I’ve ever seen. No idea where it came from, but I’ve never seen another one like it, so when @AK Chip put it up for sale, I couldn’t imagine not buying it.
50999757-1625-4C79-B30D-232A0DC3D9B8.jpeg

46A2CAB3-2367-4B0B-AE53-DF0AC0EF1A09.jpeg

8EF8F7ED-9145-4443-964F-424471B26BD2.jpeg

They still sell at Sam’s but it’s not as large as the OG sarge. That one is discontinued

Not exactly what OP is looking for, but here is the coolest piece of chip storage I’ve ever seen. No idea where it came from, but I’ve never seen another one like it, so when @AK Chip put it up for sale, I couldn’t imagine not buying it.
View attachment 837203
View attachment 837204
View attachment 837205
I'm picturing you walking into a room carrying that thing, going up to a poker table, and "cocking" the arm of the hand carrying it, so all the compartments fly open (but none of the chips/cards), and then placing it on the poker table and sitting down like a boss.

Yes! I’ve seen your posts about these, there’s something so serious here. I showed these to my fiancée and she said “there’s no way someone did that to store poker chips.”

Any system to the box colors?
Update on the wall... added a couple more yesterday
20211231_150250.jpg

Unfortunately no there is no rhyme or reasoning to the colors, just what is available when I go buy cases. Which BTW I think Harbor Frieght is discontinuing the Apache cases, I went Wednesday and they had one left and the display where they have had them for 3 years got changed out this week for some stupid new tool storage interlocking plastic hunk system. Just sad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom