Coat of Arms Design for C&S Chips (1 Viewer)

Rush4Rod

High Hand
Reaction score
I created this design mock-up for the fun of it to go with Castle and Spear chip blanks (WSOP replicas) made for a group buy at that "other site". The set includes 1 and 100K alternates.

attachment.php

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

This image is larger than this. How to I post it so that you can access a larger view?

I created a flickr account so I could share my mock-up images. Try this link:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/127529226@N06/6iU52d

Attachments

• Castle & Spear coat of arms mock up.jpg
    Castle & Spear coat of arms mock up.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
I quite like the way the inlay background plays off the angles of the edge spots. The background is pretty complicated though and for the chips to be legible I would suggest making the denom bold and in contrast (white or maybe a complementary color). I think you're going to get a lot of remarks telling you to tone the background of the inlay down but I think the trippy patterns and the way it integrates with the chip itself are what makes them special and would try to retain some of that quality.

Btw I saw you created a Flickr account but imgur is also another great free hosting site.

Last edited:
Thanks. I still can't figure out how to have the image display larger. The flickr link sharing the image doesn't show it to you as large as it shows it to me when I'm signed in to my flickr account.

Btw I saw you created a Flickr account but imgur is also another great free hosting site.

Will imgur display a shared image in full size?

The proper name for that mold is Tower & Spear (T&S).

The proper name for that mold is Tower & Spear (T&S).

OOPS.

I'd probably look like less of an idiot if I would've gotten that right. It's kinda an important deatail.

Thanks.

Maybe Photo Bucket will display the image full-size.
I also modified the image to a landscape orientaion so I had turmed the labels 90 degrees. It's also smaller. Its now 2.4 MB instead of 11MB.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/Rush4Rod/TowerampSpearcoatofarmsmockup_zpsa291b4dc.png

OOPS.

I'd probably look like less of an idiot if I would've gotten that right. It's kinda an important deatail.

Thanks.

Maybe Photo Bucket will display the image full-size.
I also modified the image to a landscape orientaion so I had turmed the labels 90 degrees. It's also smaller. Its now 2.4 MB instead of 11MB.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/Rush4Rod/TowerampSpearcoatofarmsmockup_zpsa291b4dc.png

You have to use the IMG link.

I like the concept, but it is VERY busy. The denominations are not easily visible in the 1 (almond), 5, and 100k (red) chips, as the denom colour meshes too much with the white checkerboard background. Looks like you are colour matching the denom colour to the edge spot, which limits what you can do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom