Vendor Sale CNC cut Jumbo size Wood Cup Holder Rings. (1 Viewer)

Nick@TPS

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Back in stock!

https://www.texaspokersupply.com/store/cup-holder-upholstery-ring/

Upholstering is hard enough, but now with everyone wanting their creature comforts within arms reach, we are putting cup holders into everything from sofas, armchairs, cars, trucks, RVs, poker tables, other gaming tables. These exclusive upholstery ring fits our jumbo brass and jumbo stainless steel cup holders. If you don’t use these cup holder upholstery rings the cup will slide up and down and the hole in the vinyl will eventually stretch reveal the foam underneath. Our cup holder upholstery rings prevent this from happening. Our wide bottom band is perfect for getting enough glue to create a permanent bond. If you need rings for a smaller sized cup holders, just shoot us an email. We can custom make you one to fit whatever you need.

• ¾ inches tall
  • Made from cabinet grade plywood

cup-holder-uphostery-ring.jpeg

Hey, I just wanted to be sure that I read it correctly:

These only fit the Jumbo sized? I was wondering if I could get a photo of the rings on your jumbo cup holder to better gauge the size of the ring?

Cheers!

Very nice, and thank you. I will order a set of 6 with brass cup holders later today. Not sure what size I would like though. If I want the small size, how do I get them made?

Very nice, and thank you. I will order a set of 6 with brass cup holders later today. Not sure what size I would like though. If I want the small size, how do I get them made?
Just ordered a set of 6 Jumbo Brass cupholders with 6 spacers. I'll throw up some pictures when they arrive!

Thanks for the chips Nick! Please let me know if these are available soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom