Club Shred Designs (1 Viewer)

neddi

High Hand
Reaction score
i designed a ceramic using my Club Shred design a few years ago and i'm thinking about designing and selling poker chips using my designs - i don't know if there's a market for what i'm trying to do but i plan on starting a business called Neddi Stanz Designs where i will sell various things i design on a future website and social media - poker chips, guitars, photo art, abstract canvas art, basically anything i feel like designing and creating - i posted in the mock up section and a member told me i could post a thread dedicated to my designs - i have designed and ordered three different sets so far - the Club Shred design is what i would like to continue with - i've been a musician and an artist since i was a kid so i like to think i'm creative - i'd like to get feedback from you guys regarding the poker chip part of Neddi Stanz Designs - let me know what you think as i will appreciate all feedback - i'd be foolish to think everything i design is gold and that's why i'm here - i'm going to focus more on the inlay designs and will keep the spot designs uniform at first concentrating on colors more than the different spot patterns - so with all that being said here are a few - the first set is a Cancer Awareness design dedicated to my mother who is a cancer survivor - the other two sets uses the smoking skull design

Cancer Awareness.png

C. Shred 2.png

C. Shred Plain.png

I'm not sure of the status of GOCC, many people have tried to reach out to them over the past 2 years with little to no success. I am also unaware that GOCC had the equipment to manufacture compression clay chips.

I'm not sure of the status of GOCC, many people have tried to reach out to them over the past 2 years with little to no success. I am also unaware that GOCC had the equipment to manufacture compression clay chips.
i will post a few pics of them in the next day or two - it's a great ceramic set

If I could make a suggestion....move ”club” to the 10-11 o’clock position and shred to the 4-5 o’clock position and then move the stars To the 2 & 8 o’clock positions. Right now I read it confusingly as “shred club”

If I could make a suggestion....move ”club” to the 10-11 o’clock position and shred to the 4-5 o’clock position and then move the stars To the 2 & 8 o’clock positions. Right now I read it confusingly as “shred club”
great suggestions thanks - i liked how when i'd show people the chips some people would say Club Shred and others would say Shred Club - that was part of my idea to have a double thing going - any ideas as far as the other inlay? let me ask you this, would you keep the cents sign and drop the period or the other way around

great suggestions thanks - i liked how when i'd show people the chips some people would say Club Shred and others would say Shred Club - that was part of my idea to have a double thing going - any ideas as far as the other inlay? let me ask you this, would you keep the cents sign and drop the period or the other way around

I'd drop the decimal point and keep the cents sign, personally.
This

all 4 main designs - the decimal point is gone on the .50 chips - moved the stars a bit on the smoking skull design - and added a Denomination Only design -
Untitled-1.jpg

In the first set I'd use the same version of the "C" and "S" in both the center CS logo and the spelled out "CLUB SHRED".

For the "C" on has a flat top and the other has a flat bottom. The "S"s are just different from each other.

It's a cool looking typeface. You just have inconsistent usage of two letters.

In the first set I'd use the same version of the "C" and "S" in both the center CS logo and the spelled out "CLUB SHRED".

For the "C" on has a flat top and the other has a flat bottom. The "S"s are just different from each other.

It's a cool looking typeface. You just have inconsistent usage of two letters.
good catch - i'll have to see what happened with that file - i thought i was using the same font but clearly it's not

Another couple of details: most of the letters have the wide line with dots on the left except the "D" in "SHRED". The "R" and "B" also look mildly inconsistent with each other, but I'm not sure I would advocate changing either.

Although the "H" and "U" seem inconsistent with the treatment of the right vertical line, the treatment of the horizontal line in the "H" like the middle one of the "E" seems to "justify" such differing treatment.

The triangular "S" might look better with the wide line with dots on the lower left tail, but it might be too much.

Overall very good typeface.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom