Cloth Sale (1 Viewer)

My wife got me a Barrington table for Father’s Day. This is the halfway point - this is the reverse chocolate on 2-A Density Volara - 1/4" Thick Closed Cell Foam" from YAT. The difference is night and day. It looks REALLY good with the brown rail IMO. I got the reverse chocolate from Texas Poker Supply. It’s thick, very consistent, looks incredible. I’m very happy! Got it on sale too so it was as much as discount speedcloth when I got it. Take advantage while you still can! :)

Attachments

• AA5CFBA5-0DC6-441C-9079-FB4CFB846B54.jpeg
    AA5CFBA5-0DC6-441C-9079-FB4CFB846B54.jpeg
    313.8 KB · Views: 343
  • 1D494C10-22A1-4CF3-A46C-C699EDADE51A.jpeg
    1D494C10-22A1-4CF3-A46C-C699EDADE51A.jpeg
    259.7 KB · Views: 370
  • A6F0003B-A60E-4F05-B71F-EADBF82324B5.jpeg
    A6F0003B-A60E-4F05-B71F-EADBF82324B5.jpeg
    290 KB · Views: 340
The table is 7 feet so I ordered 8 feet of the speedcloth and 8 feet of the foam. It’s a good thing too because this table folds up so I wrapped the speedcloth under each side and staples underneath. For 8 feet at $5.00 per foot at this quality is an absolute steal.

My last post and free bump for Texas Poker supply, had a game Saturday night on the new table, seated 8 comfortably, nothing but compliments on the reverse chocolate speedcloth. Like I said, looks sharp, the cards (Kem) glide on it, worked very well with the 1/4” volara foam:
A4E718A5-8B1B-418A-A6C7-E34D1EA87510.jpeg

My table has a black rail and a maple racetrack. Might have to get a sample of this, because it looks really good.

I received my sample, but I’m not sure this is the reverse chocolate.

A1F13519-F9EB-4E45-965F-C0D64B0BAE4B.jpeg

The colors look inverted from the pics posted by @JRReynolds6181. Not sure what to do here, cuz I don’t want to order the wrong thing. Also, my picture doesn’t capture it, but my sample has an almost burnt orange tint (maybe bronze?). I kind of like the black background as opposed to the black poker symbols and black diagonal lines. I’m even more confused because on the website, when you click on the reverse chocolate speed cloth, the tab header says “bronze suited speed cloth poker felt” (see upper right hand corner of next pic).

C96EDC7B-4E16-4D2A-BFC4-7C6085680269.png

Last edited:
Have I been saying the wrong thing this entire time? I clicked on the link, ordered from there and assumed... :0 BTW, that’s the same link I used - my posts were to help because I thought the picture on the site was a little dark and didn’t do the product justice (it’s really nice!)

Last edited:
Yeah, I'll just wait until @Nick@TPS responds. He should be able to clear it all up. It's just confusing.

Question for you @JRReynolds6181 … the dark portion of my sample looks like a really dark brown in my picture, but it looks pure black in person (which is what I prefer). What does yours look like? Chocolate brown and dark brown? Or chocolate brown and black? I have a black rail and a light-to-medium maple racetrack, so the black/brown combo would work well.

It looks pure black in person, the lighting in my basement is terrible but the black absorbs it 100% and the brown (or bronze? I don’t know....) has a reflective sheen that I also find cool. You can sorta see it in some of the pictures the cloth can look a little different depending on the angle and the lighting.

Edit: im on my phone nowhere near the table but if you look at the picture of us playing live you can see that sheen if you look in front of the gentleman shuffling his chips - you can see how different that looks from your sample pic or the pics where it’s 1/2 way done from directly over it - point being the black still absorbs all the light even with that reflection.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't want anyone to think that I don't like the speed cloth. It's pretty awesome. It's just that when I compared my sample to your pictures and the pictures on the web site, it seems like they are inverted color schemes. I agree that the "brown" doesn't really seem to be a pure brown in my sample. It's definitely got a reflective sheen (which I also like), and seems to have more of a bronze color - just a slight orange tint. Again, not saying that's a bad thing - I just want to know what I'm getting.

Have I been saying the wrong thing this entire time? I clicked on the link, ordered from there and assumed... :0 BTW, that’s the same link I used - my posts were to help because I thought the picture on the site was a little dark and didn’t do the product justice (it’s really nice!)
I agree, the picture on the web site is very dark.

I got the Bronze header confusion straightened out. Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

The thread is 100% brown, but like you said, it looks different in different lights and angles.

Also, we are taking new pictures of the Reverse chocolate with our good camera and we will have a better picture to put on the website.

Also, thank you JR for the post and Im glad you are enjoying the cloth.

Yep, less confusion is always better ;)

Placing my order now. Figure I may as well replace my table padding while I'm at it.

Holy balls, my order already shipped and I'm supposed to get it on Thursday. And I just chose the ground shipping option. I'm hosting a game on Friday night, and I was already going to be sporting new labeled poker chips (arriving today) and a new rail on my table (already done). Now I'll need to bust my butt and get my new speed cloth on. Fortunately, that's much easier than doing the rail. I'm geeked.

Cloth and foam came today! This stuff looks amazing. I will try to get it installed tonight while watching football, but I also have a ton of chips still to label. Poker Night tomorrow. I need more time!

Might need to take the afternoon off.

I got the Bronze header confusion straightened out. Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

The thread is 100% brown, but like you said, it looks different in different lights and angles.

Also, we are taking new pictures of the Reverse chocolate with our good camera and we will have a better picture to put on the website.

Also, thank you JR for the post and Im glad you are enjoying the cloth.
The new picture on the web site is much better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom