Cloth Sale

Reaction score
My wife got me a Barrington table for Father’s Day. This is the halfway point - this is the reverse chocolate on 2-A Density Volara - 1/4" Thick Closed Cell Foam" from YAT. The difference is night and day. It looks REALLY good with the brown rail IMO. I got the reverse chocolate from Texas Poker Supply. It’s thick, very consistent, looks incredible. I’m very happy! Got it on sale too so it was as much as discount speedcloth when I got it. Take advantage while you still can! :)

Attachments

wuffle

Pair
Reaction score
Looks good! Is that one piece or 2 piece of speed felt that you used?

Reaction score
The table is 7 feet so I ordered 8 feet of the speedcloth and 8 feet of the foam. It’s a good thing too because this table folds up so I wrapped the speedcloth under each side and staples underneath. For 8 feet at $5.00 per foot at this quality is an absolute steal.

Reaction score
My last post and free bump for Texas Poker supply, had a game Saturday night on the new table, seated 8 comfortably, nothing but compliments on the reverse chocolate speedcloth. Like I said, looks sharp, the cards (Kem) glide on it, worked very well with the 1/4” volara foam:
A4E718A5-8B1B-418A-A6C7-E34D1EA87510.jpeg

Top Bottom