Closest heads-up hand after the turn (1 Viewer)

Poker Zombie

Royal Flush
Reaction score
So, I'm staging a publicity photo for my 100th, and end of the year event. Big piles of cash, splash pot, bracelet. Two hands face up, with the flop, and turn up, and a face-down river.

My question, what combination of cards in each hand and in the community gives the closest 50-50 odds for the last card to declare a winner?
2020-11-09 10.55.55.jpg

Note: Aces vs K9 is just what I dealt at random, giving me the idea for the 50-50 river card. They can be any cards that make it close.

Yes. To get those close at the river, you need lots of outs. Open straight draw, flush draw with overcards.

1604945429775.png

Hopefully I got it right this time - other than the fact that that many T5000s aren't on the table with T25s, but I doubt many would notice that little error.

And there are stacks of $50’s
Sadly those are mostly $5s, and the Hundreds are sitting on a stack of $1s, $10s, and a stack of paper (if you can zoom in between the T1000s, and the T5000s, right above the bracelet, you will see all paper. You will also notice that the blue strip in the hundreds ends pretty quickly - which is why the chips are stacked higher at that point.

I just dont have that much real money, so I make up for it with Hollywood magic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom