Closed: Raffle for basic 8 player poker table (1 Viewer)

Going, going, sold!

All tickets sold. Waiting for payment to come through to officially close out the raffle. Draw is in all likelihood tomorrow at 8pm PST.

Thanks again everyone for another successful raffle.

Well damn that filled up quick. Maybe for future limit entries to one per person. GL all.

The first two raffles sold in under 2 hours each, this one was slow by comparison.

I hear you though, I may limit tickets to 2 per person going forward for the basic table raffles. Maybe 1 since they still seem to be selling out quickly.

It's pretty good marketing, I'd say. Not sure how many more tickets I'll buy, before I just start sticking twenties in a sock, to save up for a table. A Chanman table is something that, for me, has recently gone from "I'm never gonna spend that kind of money on a table" to "I wonder when I'll break down and order one?"

Well the basic table raffles are going to slow down. I would much rather do the $2k table raffles. Either way, they won't be done as often. This was indeed a great idea and it's been going well but I don't want to overdo it. I'm going to play it by ear and see what kind of interest is still out there for the raffles. I really think it's a great win - win situation for all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom