CLOSED. Raffle #3: $2,000 Custom poker table (1 Viewer)

IMG_4576.PNG
Sorry dude. Since we're apparently the only ones sweating the results i say we rock paper scissor for it. Cool?
I say we use Rock Paper Scissors lizard Spock.

Holy Crap!
72002-bcf3689ce17d2fe88230d65f6c2c5e27.jpg

I can't believe it. If I had 1/100 of the rungood that I seem to have at contests and raffle here at PCF at the poker tables & the track I would be a wealthy man.

Thank you @T_Chan for providing the chance for folks at PCF to live the dream and own one of your tables. Thanks to @btbmason for running the escrow.

Had to wake up at 2:30 this morning to do quarterly system & server updates so I had a quick minute and saw my alert box had blown up. What a way to start my otherwise crappy morning. My coworkers couldn't figure out why I was smiling so big.

@T_Chan, I'll be gettng with you soon and discuss details & what I have in mind, I've got a vague idea but never though it would ever be a reality.

This place rocks! (y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom