Giveaway (CLOSED) Bourbon Street Celebration Giveaway! (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilouPilou1

Flush
Reaction score
Not yet a year on PCF but what an adventure!

A special place with a lots of good people, the general camaraderie and generosity has been incredible. My quest for chips led me here, I met a lot of friends.

Many people to thank, the list would be so long but I really want to highlight a member without whom nothing would have been possible. @horseshoez Zaki, thank you for everything buddy. You stretched out your hand to me when we didn't know each other, and helped me since day one, and still to date. Thank you so much brother.

Chip karma has been really good to me, probably more than I deserve, so it's time to give back!
Glad to be a supporting member of this wonderful community :D

Winner Prize: Bourbon Street Relabel sample set - 5 chips

Lineup1.jpg

Runner-up Prize: Mix of 5 chips (Matsui - B&G - Paulsons)
Runner up prize.jpg

Eligibility and details :

1. Please have more than 100 posts.

2. Post anything !

Every 100+ posts PCF member is welcome and I’ll cover international shipping.

Next Sunday, I’ll draw up 18 contestants (2x9) using random number generator, and play a hand of Hold em to determine a winner.
Respective winners of each table will contest for the final heads-up.

Entry will close this Saturday, May 1st at 17:59pm EST.
_________

EDIT

I completely forgot to mention that I'm also offering a few entrys for my French fellow chippers from 'Club Poker' who don't have the required 100 posts.
Depending on the total number of entrys, I might consider selecting 2 tables (18 drawn) and finish with a heads-up to determine the final winner.

_________

Good luck PCF and happy chipping !!!
From Paris with Love.

Alex

Last edited:
As someone who recognizes those two pretty fracs (edit: I recognize 60% of this lineup :LOL: :laugh: ) - I'm definitely in!

Congrats on building such a nice set. Appreciate the opportunity to get my hands on a sample!

Awesome! I would buy these bad boys! A chance to win a sample set is a great opportunity! IN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom