Giveaway *CLOSED* 12 Days of PCF Giveaway - Day #7 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Hey All!

I believe I have the pleasure of running Day #7. Thanks to @judgeanjury for the idea. These are always fun! I haven't been giving back lately.

I don't have any ideas or cool games for the giveaway. So I will do the default hand of hold em. (More of an excuse to pull out some chips and try a setup of cards) I'll select, using the random number generator, and select based on post #, 8 players to play a hand of Hold Em poker..

It's been an incredible journey for me thus far. I have made an incredible web of friends relationships from this site. I've come to know some amazing people. I've received unending kindness and helpfulness from other members. It's truly a fantastic community and there are always going to be the clashing of personalities and differing morals, values, and belief systems. Considering these odds, this place functions at a pretty high level.

Rules for Entry :

Post a short bit about how you know me. It could be anything, that was even slightly memorable. I'm hoping, some of you have a good impression of me. Any interaction at all. Even if its negative.

If you dislike me, you can just say IN and you will still be in. But please don't hurl too many insults. A little light jabbing is okay!

I love PCF! That's the bottom line. I can't even quit. I've tried!

I'll add pics of the prize later tonight. When I get home. I'm working for next 12hrs. But I'll make it nice! I had originally planned a trio of singles, but I'll add a bit of cool stuff to that!

I'll select the players tomorrow! I'll use the random number generator and deal out hold'em when I get time. Please be patient as I'm working 15 hr days this week.

Here are the goodies for a lucky winner...
16076601097171936596273269749899.jpg

Last edited:
I've got nothing specific here; except for the fact that we've chatted back and for over the past year in many conversations. You've even prodded me into buying other people's chips by say "GLWS" ... like, who does that!? That's how I got those Outpost $5s.

But really, you helped me get a PCA dealer button ... you rock for reaching out to help a newbie get some awesome swag.

1607610445965.png

One of the nicest and most friendly chippers around PCF! :) Gave me lots of tips and advice and now there's no turning back for me :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Your amazing sets (esp empress joliets) caught my eye and I was star-struck. Gotta see some of them up close one day :)

In!

I don't personally know you, but I always see people tag you in classified posts and you always seem to offer feedback and help others. Keep up the positive vibes! :)

I'm new here so we have not really interacted. But since your Canadian, theory goes you must be nice.
Also some of your Rounders threads were the first I saw when I came here and first found PCF.

Hey Nav, you may not remember this but in March you sold me my first rack of PCA’s (secondary $1’s) which set me on an exciting, albeit expensive and sometimes frustrating, path. It was a seminal moment in my chipping journey and nothing but positive! Thank you for that.

Sean

Already posted this in another thread but will repost for those who havent seen it yet.

@Jeevansluck sent me my first dealer button. It was an awesome act of kindness. I didn't even ask for one. He simply found out I didn't have one and just sent it without me know. Even better was it was a president STL and I completed my degree out there so it was simply cool all the way around.

In June of 2019 I offered up some older mistake or error chips on the Las Vegas mold along with some ceramic that I thought would be nice for a new chipper. Nav put his hand up immediately for them. He was very happy and appreciative to receive them. Little did I know that since then he has well over 5,000 messages since. Obviously I very serious collector (and addict) :whistle: :whistling: . And I love seeing his posts on the Mail Pron section. All the best Nav.

If you dislike me

If we set that number at a whopping one, I would take the under, which speaks for itself. After seeing your friendly/helpful posts since I joined, we eventually chatted (shared a little pron too ;)) and the sentiment from everyone else above is spot on. Appreciate your passion for chipping and how you share and spread it with everyone.

Also, someone help this man get his AS-HS $1k chips!

Man, I remember the first time we went to vegas together. We rented that red corvette convertible and the girls went wild!!!! I thought we lost you for a bit when we got kicked out of the Bellagio, but man you came roaring back at the craps table at MGM, but when you tried to crawl in with the “cute little kitties” we knew we had to slow it down a bit. I’ll never forget what you told that pit guy, he probably still has nightmares. Good times, too bad about that restraining order from Circus Circus. I didn’t even think it was possible, but you da man!!!

I don’t know you personally either but we’ve passed each other in the comments section :) Thanks for doing this, I’m in!

Nav - you and I have chatted about TRKs and your amazing Aurora Star hotstamp set. Great dude and super nice to chat with and help me learn!

In. You sold me my first set and got me hooked. I'm now a functional chip addict, but I'm walking the line.

In. Always a pleasure chatting with you and enjoyed working on your Cedar ridge customs.

One thing for sure about Nav, no one could ever deny the passion he has for this hobby :)

I think the majority of my interactions with you have been around the way you've built your Empress set. I tell you, I keep looking at those fracs and thinking about doing the same or something similar. It's an outstanding addition to the set and looks fantastic!

Beyond that, I just appreciate always seeing you chime in and participate in..... ALL the PCF things! Happy Holidays :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom