Clint Eastwood (1 Viewer)

I think I got hoaxed
Happens! My favorite was when Jackie Chan posed with that days newspaper to prove he was still alive :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

1568836584547.jpeg

Unforgiven probably my favorite. Dirty Harry and Gran Torino were cool as was Escape from Alcatraz. Also I really dug The Gauntlet!

Unforgiven probably my favorite. Dirty Harry and Gran Torino were cool as was Escape from Alcatraz. Also I really dug The Gauntlet!
Pale rider is another classic for me, plus the outlaw Josey Wales and the good, the bad and the ugly is amazing. I've never watched the Gauntlet, might have to check that out now.

Can't pick just one, but one if the best is when he walks into the Eagle saloon in Unforgiven and says "Who's the fella that owns this this shithole" then after the ensuing dialog and murder of the barkeep, in response of the accusation of shooting an "unarmed man" he says "Well he should've armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend"

ETA @FlushBlack 's "Fat man" above is part of that dialogue

All time favorite actor.

the spaghetti westerns i could watch over and over.

Then the grimey cop thrillers. Freakin loved those.

I hope he’s still above ground!

I wouldn’t go as far as to call him a friend, but I’m acquainted with the man. He’s kind of on the quiet side, but when he speaks he’s a damn funny dude.

I think a LOT of his appeal came from his real self coming through in the characters he played.

Always a subtle humor, dark but funny. Whatever the movie.

All time favorite actor.

the spaghetti westerns i could watch over and over.

Then the grimey cop thrillers. Freakin loved those.
Agree on all points, expect that I just don't like fistful of dollars. To me it's so subpar compared to the rest.

Sir.. We are going to have to ask you to leave.
Its the only Clint Eastwood one I don't really like. For a few dollars more and the good, the bad and the ugly are so much better.

one of my favorites, and great director, too many to list, but I started with his old westerns. I was a waiter over 25 years ago and his future wife came in to eat.

Clint IS (not was) my favorite actor. He has been since I've been somewhere around 10 and saw The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly for the first time on a Saturday afternoon on TV.

My favs - No particular order of preference:

1) The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
2) The Outlaw Josey Wales
3) Gran Torino
4) Dirty Harry
5) Heartbreak Ridge
6) Firefox
7) The Eiger Sanction
8) Pale Rider
9) Kelly's Heros
10) Unforgiven
11) Escape from Alcatraz

" 'Idiot'. It's for you."

Clint IS (not was) my favorite actor. He has been since I've been somewhere around 10 and saw The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly for the first time on a Saturday afternoon on TV.

My favs - No particular order of preference:

1) The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
2) The Outlaw Josey Wales
3) Gran Torino
4) Dirty Harry
5) Heartbreak Ridge
6) Firefox
7) The Eiger Sanction
8) Pale Rider
9) Kelly's Heros
10) Unforgiven
11) Escape from Alcatraz

" 'Idiot'. It's for you."

Joe Kidd was a good one too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom