Status
Not open for further replies.

chutracheese

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hey everyone!
I'd like to find a rack of 8 spot Cleveland snappers.
Let me know!
Cheers!

Are you talking about these? Because I'm not sure they are 8 Spots (But, I'm not good at what each chip is called, I just know what I love, and I do love Horseshoe Cleveland's and these snappers are some of my favorite Cleveland Horseshoe chips). If these are the ones you are talking about, I think I have two or three racks of them I could part with, but I would have to verify how many of these I have)

20200224_193238.jpg

The only other Cleveland Horseshoe snapper that I am aware of are these tri-moons. And, I think I only have one rack of these left and it would take a lot for me to part with them:

SnapperSecondary.png

Hey Just1Better!
Those are there ones. Beautiful chips!
Once you have a chance, let me know!
Thanks!

Are you talking about these? Because I'm not sure they are 8 Spots (But, I'm not good at what each chip is called, I just know what I love, and I do love Horseshoe Cleveland's and these snappers are some of my favorite Cleveland Horseshoe chips). If these are the ones you are talking about, I think I have two or three racks of them I could part with, but I would have to verify how many of these I have)

View attachment 438076

The only other Cleveland Horseshoe snapper that I am aware of are these tri-moons. And, I think I only have one rack of these left and it would take a lot for me to part with them:

View attachment 438077
Sell me a rack of 8 spots too!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom