Found Cleveland Horseshoe Snappers and Cleveland Secondaries (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceMonkey420

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 98%
48   1   0
Wanted! Cleveland Primary!
I know there are hordes of them. Need snappers too pics below.

8908ABE7-A475-4B6D-AC4A-68BB99E683CD.png

Rainbow Snappers need 80 if possible

Last edited:
Do you need Cincinnati ones? How much do Horseshoe snappers go for. Are they $3 a chip or is that too high

Here the
Secondary “were” on sale. I don’t have the pic of the primary but they were same price or cheaper if I recall. I also heard rumors of People having thousandS of these Snaps in limit sets around town. How nice of them to help me. I just need 80. Ty.
90E303A9-E6E2-4678-914E-ABD9FCF8C104.png

Just to keep the history straight, the Tri Moon's were actually the Primaries and the Hot Pink 8D18's were the Secondary, which were put on the floor quickly after they realized the Tri Moon's were too close to the primary $500s in stacks.......
So the Tri Moons are in better condition than the Secondaries because they most likely saw less table time....

Anyway, good luck with your search, carry on.
nitzilla

Just to keep the history straight, the Tri Moon's were actually the Primaries and the Hot Pink 8D18's were the Secondary, which were put on the floor quickly after they realized the Tri Moon's were too close to the primary $500s in stacks.......
So the Tri Moons are in better condition than the Secondaries because they most likely saw less table time....

Anyway, good luck with your search, carry on.
nitzilla
Ty for clearing that up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom