Wanted Cleveland Horseshoe secondary $1000 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve mostly given up actively seeking these.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/final-best-offer-35-chip-for-hs-cleveland-1k-secondary.77782/

May have to take action by the rack.

@Changster has another rack of the following if you want to go for an alternative sharp blaze orange.

1630347898644.jpeg

1630347940647.jpeg

They cleaned up real nice.

They are out there. I searched for months found a good rack and never pulled the trigger. Was out of my league. I’ll try to see if I can get the contact info. Wasn’t cheap FYI.

I’m fairly new to PCF but I got some advice from someone who is more experienced on this form and I’m going to pass their wisdom onto you. You are hoping the chips come to you with this wanted classified ad. You have to go to the chips.

This is how you do it. Many deals get done on this forum through private messages and not just the Classifieds. Search for Cleveland horseshoe $1K. You will find posts of people posting their Cleveland $1Ks. PM them and ask them if they are willing to sell you their chips or know someone who may have them. Most likely they either are not interested in selling or they no longer have them BUT they may know someone who may have them and then you contact that person.

This is how I got my $1K rack from @Changster. Shout out to @Changster.

Good Luck, the Cleveland $1Ks are gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom