Clearly The Greatest Customs Ever (imo) (1 Viewer)

These are just sex. Bravo.

The BCC chips - Duy’s Palace with the family background too- are probably the best looking chips (and I’m a big fan of old school like these h molds).

Unfortunately the list of sets BCC screwed up is longer than the list of epic sets. I could never bring myself to risk a couple of thousand $ for something that could turn out warped etc etc.

I can’t remember what poor ct member gave up the fight with BCC to make their chips properly, and left the chips in their shopping box, and spoke of the 10kg doorstop that they since became.
It was Albinodragon I believe who refused to even unbox his BCC set he was so bummed. I wonder what ever happened to them, they couldn't be that bad could they?

BCC could give you warped chips AND oval inlays on a bad day. I want to say good riddance, but when BCC was on the money, they were ON THE MONEY. Good riddance to their customer service. That we can all agree on probably. I was too broke to buy any of their chips when they were still around. I was a faux clay guy back then. Even with the $$, I doubt I ever would have paid them to make me anything.

Matched edge spots, not the base, but still pretty cool imho

HausOfBluffSplash.jpg

BCC could give you warped chips AND oval inlays on a bad day. I want to say good riddance, but when BCC was on the money, they were ON THE MONEY. Good riddance to their customer service. That we can all agree on probably. I was too broke to buy any of their chips when they were still around. I was a faux clay guy back then. Even with the $$, I doubt I ever would have paid them to make me anything.
I remember trying to decide which way I wanted to go with my second custom set and was heavily considering BCC. When they came out with the statement that egg-shaped inlays was normal and they would not redo, I was out. I couldn't take the risk. I sometimes regret it but only if I had gotten lucky on a quality run.

Music Shack chips are definitely in my personal HOF. They're good enough that I can ignore the use of the Alabama mold.
So the A-mold stands for Arthor after my grandfather who built the OG music shack, it was a recording studio in his back yard..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom