Clear Apache Poker Cases - Did anyone else notice this???? (1 Viewer)

SpaceMonkey420

Full House
Reaction score
RAVE: I have been in love with the Apache website clear POKER CHIP cases ever since I first got them. Seeing as they fit multiple sizes and store nicely (and stack high) I swapped out all my Matsui. What I just noticed today made me like them 10x more. Did anyone else notice you can actually stack Chipco/Paulson racks on top of the closed Apache cases? Ya it is amazing and they fit nice and snug almost with a snap. It’s like a match made in heaven. Tks Apache for making all our lives (mine included) that much easier. God bless us all!!!

69087F85-134B-4F17-A412-701048E49D8D.jpeg

Last edited:
I also swapped out my Matsui racks for the Apache racks. Much cheaper, and much less wait time to get them.

I've still got a mix of Matsuis to Apache (20% to 80%). I've gotta try this trick tonight. I just can't bring myself too get rid of the Matsuis and replace them. I don't know what's wrong with me.

I've still got a mix of Matsuis to Apache (20% to 80%). I've gotta try this trick tonight. I just can't bring myself too get rid of the Matsuis and replace them. I don't know what's wrong with me.

I switched everything over to Matsui racks about a year ago. I keep a good stock of them. Waiting for more Opus cash chips to arrive.

PXL_20210805_223558816.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom