Cleaning Paulsons is this Brush too hard bristled ??? (1 Viewer)

You’ll probably want a hazmat suit if you’re going to be in the same room as oxiclean. In fact, without a hazmat suit, you should probably stay away from the dawn ultra, too, and just go with plain old store brand dishwashing soap

I'm still confused why you seem to be having such a tough time cleaning these particular chips. THREE separate threads worth too. I've hand cleaned all my used chips from TCR sales with nothing more than a dish brush, some Dawn dish soap and a Magic Eraser or Scotch Brite pad with zero problems beyond utter boredom or maybe a hand cramp.

I guess I'm surprised that you haven't posted a picture of the chips in question, particularly so we can see just how dirty these are. I can't imagine they need as much agonizing over as you seem to be giving them.

I'm still confused why you seem to be having such a tough time cleaning these particular chips. THREE separate threads worth too. I've hand cleaned all my used chips from TCR sales with nothing more than a dish brush, some Dawn dish soap and a Magic Eraser or Scotch Brite pad with zero problems beyond utter boredom or maybe a hand cramp.

I guess I'm surprised that you haven't posted a picture of the chips in question, particularly so we can see just how dirty these are. I can't imagine they need as much agonizing over as you seem to be giving them.
No scientific data to back it up, but I'm beginning to wonder if maybe unleaded Paulsons are harder to clean than the older leaded versions... possibly due to how dirt, grime, and wear interact with the material pores and composition.

Ah, but that study is a job for somebody more available -- and interested -- than me. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom