Cleaning Majestic Chips (1 Viewer)

SirFatalx

High Hand
Reaction score
I have a mixture of clean (new) chips and purchased used majestic chips. I would like to know if it's possible to clean the used chips with either a magic eraser or ultrasonic and if that is safe to do so with these types of chips. I have tried to clean them in the past with dish soap and water and let them dry.

20210328_024152 (1).jpg

Last edited:
The labels wont come off on these in a ultrasonic or just leaving them in hot water while u scrub each one ?

Yes I have tried to soak them in dish soap and water while using a toothbrush to scrub them
Fair enough, I'd go the magic eraser route
The labels wont come off on these in a ultrasonic or just leaving them in hot water while u scrub each one ?
This would be my worry as well....more so with the ultrasonic....I'm not sure it would work well on an adhesive label...it should be fine for a short duration with Paulson or CPC inlays but glue that will be rattled lifted by the liquid would probably not be a good idea. That said I have never put a labelled chip in am ultrasonic. after seeing them clean dirty ammo etc no doubt they'd work but I'd imagine they'd work too well and may lift your labels too. if you want to relabeled them fire away as it will probably be the best way to do it. I'd try the magic eraser if you want them brilliant white again...or play them thru so they all become an off white shade eventually.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom