For Sale classic assorted nevada jacks & american beauties (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimperdoo

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
here's an odd smattering of miscellaneous nevada jacks i bought as samples long ago when nevada jacks was a thing.
something like 78 .25s represent the bulk of them. something like a micro 100/500/1000 tournament set w/ an embarrassment of riches as regards rebuys, bounty chips & then a few "show-em" chips ~lol, NTM a micro .25 cash set for the side game

what, they were like 50 cents apiece back then. i'd take an offer today. Probably nothing crazy or anything but, i just don't know if they're extra valuable. take advantage of my naivety if that's the case. they haven't been pampered so they aren't pristine but, they aren't in bad shape either

0nevada_jack.jpg

these really are beauties. they're the original nevada jacks run from the chiptalk days group buy. they've been handled and shown around but mostly stored in their original boxes ~which is how they'll ship too. similarly, they were 50 cents (i think that was actually the group buy price) i value these a little more particularly the pink, blue & green of which there are full racks +

it's some or all on these, but as the pink, green & blue go; "some" means either the partials or the full rack(s)

SAMPLE SETS: I can make up to 21 full sample sets of all 8 chips!
sample sets are $15 shipped CONUS & will come unitized & bubble wrapped in a padded flat rate envelope

0beauty_spread.jpg

entertaining offers on any/all the above but, the base price is the 50 cents/chip (plus actual shipping & if you want insurance that too) It's not an auction, but if you want them, you'd like to offer closer to actual today value in case someone else does as they are first come/highest offer ~meaning, i will prioritize higher offers if someone thinks they can snap buy them at 50 cents. if no higher offers though, it would work.

Last edited:
Not to thread jack sorry ! I have a sample set of the pinups, if anyone knows the value and could pm it'd be appreciated. GLWS

I don't know what they are worth either, but I'll offer 30¢ a chip for the American Beauties fully understanding you probably want more. You didn't put a count so I'm not sure what that total is. Im assuming it's close to 600 if all are pictured.

I just bought 800 ceramic set + another 600 cash set from brpro to go with it, and a tournament set + plaques of majestics last night. All contributing factors to my offer. FWIW, the inclusion of colors I would only have to resell after adapting to a 400 piece set and the lack of denominations across the line sets my price point as well.

If nothing else this sets a starting point for the bidding war! I would do 50¢ a chip for a sample set of 5 of each color in a heartbeat though, and I'd imagine alot of others might too...

of the beauties, there's pretty close to 780. i consider 50 cents the base for the miscellaneous NJs & i'd do 50 cents (+ actual shipping/insurance if wanted) on the beauties in a take all scenario but, any kind of splitting/sample sets would be different & couldn't cut in to the full racks

here's a bump for those not "priced out"

also, will do up to 21 sample sets of american beauties. $15 shipped conus. will be packed awesome ~figuring on using a small flat rate box & bubble or foam. 1 is sold already!

Last edited:
they are grey. the pic above seems to show a blue-ish tinge. there is no blue-ish in person

here's a scan
beauty003.jpg

that even appears to show that slight blue. they are grey to the eye (maybe it's my monitor?)

When did Nevada Jack make the $0.25 chip in grey? I own a huge set of these and they have traditionally or to my understanding have always been pink.

here's a bump for those not "priced out"

also, will do up to 21 sample sets of american beauties. $15 shipped conus. will be packed awesome ~figuring on using a small flat rate box & bubble or foam. 1 is sold already!
I would love a sample set if available please

here's the sample set chips & extras. original offer is revised & some chips are of course pending. please inquire if theres anything that interests you
beauty samples.jpg

lol, who remembers these craptastic oak 300 chip cases?

here's an availability update:

in order from the top as pictured;
the .25 NJ skulls are pending
the bounties are pending
~re-buy, show-'em, and the 100,1000,5000 NJ skulls are all still available as pictured

of the beauties, the black, orange, red & purple "extras" are sold along w/ the red/white/blue "extras"
many sample sets have sold but 8 chip sample sets are still available
~the pink, blue & green (100 of each) are still available
the 10 blue & 7 green pictured above (craptastic oak case pic) are also available

Last edited:
I would be interested in the bounties if you split. I have Desert Sands set and these should cross over nicely. I'll send you a pm.

* .25 NJ skulls are sold
* bounties are sold
* re-buy, show-'em, and the 100,1000,5000 NJ skulls are all still available as pictured
* american beauties; the pink, blue & green (100 of each) are still available
the 10 blue & 7 green pictured above (craptastic oak case pic) are also available

american beauty sample sets are $15 shipped CONUS 1 each of all 8 chips produced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom